Flamingo Osteo-arthritis Knee Support (Neoprene) XL OC2365
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Flamingo Store
- Improves walking on OA (Osteoarthritis) knee patients.
- Offloads the pressure.
- Helps in mild to moderate varus / valgus deformity of the knee.
- Can be used for osteoarthritis knee.
- Available in 5 different sizes S, M, L, XL and 2XL.
- Common for left and right knee.
Flamingo Osteo-Arthritis (OA) knee support with special aluminum hinges provides controlled compression and free flexion movements to support healing of mild to moderate varus / valgus deformity of the knee.
MRP: You Save: 251.00
- Osteoarthritis knee support made of neoprene material.
- Can help to correct varus or valgus deformity.
- Specially designed to reduce pain and corrects alignment.
- Offloads pressure on the medial and lateral regions on the knee.
- Has special aluminum hinges for better support.
- Ideal to be used for improving walking in OA (Osteoarthritis) knee patients.
Directions of Use
- Unfasten the velcro straps and hook & loop straps.
- Place the support below your knee.
- Fix the brace with the velcro straps such that the hinge is at the inner side / outer side of your knee joint.
- Now, pull and lock the top and bottom straps of the brace, adjust the diagonal strap for additional reinforcement.
Note: For Varus deformity the hinge should be at the inner side of the knee joint and for Valgus deformity it should be on the outer side.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
OA brace or Osteoarthritis brace is designed to reduce the pressure and symptoms of osteoarthritis in the knee joint.
Yes. Some research stated that wearing OA braces with hinges helps to reduce the symptoms of osteoarthritis and improves function in people who have osteoarthritis.
Pain, stiffness, swelling, loss of flexibility and tenderness are the common symptoms of osteoarthritis.
You can use flamingo osteoarthritis knee support for osteoarthritis as it can significantly reduce the pressure on medial and lateral compartment on your knee.
Flamingo osteoarthritis knee support is made of neoprene material and has special aluminum hinges.
Valgus alignment is known as knock knee syndrome; it shifts the load-bearing axis to the outside of the knee joint, forcing the knees to be positioned inward.
Varus alignment is known as bow leg syndrome; it shifts the load-bearing axis to the inside of the leg, forcing the knees to be outward.