Flamingo Pelvic Traction Kit (Pelvic Belt, Spreader Bar with Hook, 3 Meter Long Cord) – Large OC2096
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Flamingo Store
- Ideal to be used for traction in lumbar spine.
- Pelvic traction kit with all the essentials.
- Provides better immobilization with comfort.
- Relieves pain in the lower back and hips.
- Available in 6 different sizes.
Pelvic traction kit designed to provide traction to the lower body (lumbo-sacral and lower thoracic region), firmly supports the pelvic region with comfort; pelvic traction is beneficial in vertebral fractures, prolapsed intervertebral disc, sciatica and chronic low back pain.
- Complete pelvic traction kit designed to perform pelvic traction.
- You can buy it with or without traction pulley bracket and weight bag.
- Pelvic belt holds the pelvic region firmly without any discomfort and has two side belts to provide traction in parallel direction of legs.
- These two parallel belts ensure better holding of the pelvic region during traction.
- Can relieve pressure and stress on the skeletal system.
- Spreader bar holds the traction belt and keeps the pulley rope flexible for movements.
- Water bag made of durable material to hold the required weight to perform traction.
Directions of Use
- Wrap the traction belt around your pelvic region and fasten with the Velcro.
- Connect the belt to the pully through spreader bar with recommended weight on the other side.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water.
- To be strictly used as per medical advice.
- Weight should not exceed the recommended Kg.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Pelvic traction is a well known therapy program designed to relieve pain in the lower back, hips and legs normally associated with low back disorders.
Traction works by giving decompression forces in order to reduce weight and pressure onto the painful region of the spine to relieve pain
Yes. Pelvic traction will be beneficial in the following conditions: vertebral fractures, prolapsed intervertebral disc, sciatica and chronic low back pain; but you should not perform traction on your own that may cause harm / improve the current condition, so consult your doctor.
Spinal malignancy, spinal cord compression, spinal infection (osteomyelitis, discitis), osteoporosis, inflammatory spondyloarthritis, acute fracture, abdominal hernia, pregnancy, severe hemorrhoids, uncontrolled hypertension are the contraindications of pelvic traction
It does not cause any side effects if it is done properly as advised by the doctor. In some cases, it may cause skin redness and tissue injury due to wrong procedure