Flamingo Wrist / Thumb Abduction Brace (Neoprene) XXL OC2373
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Flamingo Store
- Ideal brace for CMC / MCP (Carpometacarpal / Metacarpophalangeal) joint irritation or injury.
- Wrist / thumb brace made of neoprene material.
- Keeps thumb in abduction.
- Provides support to the wrist region and limits the motion of thumb.
- Adjustable straps ensure more convenient usage.
- Comes in 5 different sizes: S, M, L, XL and 2XL.
Flamingo wrist / thumb abduction brace is made of neoprene material, designed with thumb gap to provide effective compression and helps in stabilizing the movements of wrist and thumb; ideal aid for carpal tunnel, de quervain or de quervain tenosynovitis, sport injury, CMC / MCP joint irritation.
MRP: You Save: 55.00
- Recommended in carpal tunnel, de quervain or de quervain tenosynovitis, sport injury, CMC / MCP joint irritation and post operative purposes.
- Specially designed wrist / thumb abduction brace provides optimum support to the wrist region.
- Firmly locks the movements of the wrist and thumb to support fast healing.
- Provides comfortable compression and support with incorporated thumb.
- Easy application with Velcro straps gives more comfort and better grip over the wrist.
Directions of Use
- Unfasten the straps of the brace.
- Pass your thumb through the thumb loop.
- Position the splint in the center of the palm side and tighten the Velcro straps as per your comfort.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Flamingo wrist / thumb abduction brace helps to abduct and stabilize the first metacarpal and thumb space to support pain relief.
You can wear flamingo wrist or thumb abduction brace in the following conditions like carpal tunnel, de quervain or de quervain tenosynovitis, sport injury, CMC / MCP joint irritation and post operative purposes.
Flamingo wrist / thumb abduction brace is ideal brace for CMC / MCP joint pain.
Can alleviate pain, reduces pressure in joints, increases stability, limits the movements of thumb and wrist.
You don’t need to wear your brace at all the time; otherwise your joints may become stiff. So, don’t wear any brace overnight unless you’ve been told to by your doctor.