Aircast AirSport Ankle Support Brace Right Foot Large
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Aircast Store
- Easy to use ankle support brace.
- Made from strong, coated fabric
- Provides moderate support and compression.
- Has unique step-in design.
- Cushions and supports the ankle.
Aircast airsport ankle support brace has ATF (Anterior Talofibular) cross-strap, integral forefoot and shin wraps to provide additional ligament stabilization and compression; helps to reduce ankle swelling and pain cause by ankle sprain, muscle & ligament injury and sports injuries.
MRP: You Save: 126.00
- Reviews (0)
- Ankle support brace with clinically proven semi-rigid encased shell to provide optimum support to your ankle.
- Has foam-filled aircell technology for cushioning effect on the ankle.
- Comes with unique step-in feature (need to insert toe first) and automatic heel adjustment feature for more convenient use.
- Universal fit: Can be fit right / left foot.
- Useful in grade I, grade II ankle sprain and chronic instability.
- Easy to use.
- Long lasting.
- Automatic heal adjustment.
- Aircell technology.
Direction of Use
- Slowly step-in your left / right toe into the ankle support.
- Wrap and lock the Velcro on the two straps as per your comfort.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. It is specially designed to be used inside shoes during sports activities.
Yes. Wearing ankle support brace can help to prevent ankle sprain during physical activities.
Yes. Ankle brace can help with ankle pain as it can limit the motion of ligaments.
There is no evidence that wearing ankle braces causes weakened ankles.
It should be tight enough so that your ankle can’t move, at the same time it shouldn’t give an uncomfortable tightness.
Yes. So, try to avoid unnecessary walking and consult your doctor to prevent further worsening.