Airsport Brace Left – Medium
Brand: Visit Aircast Store
- Provides Air-Stirrup support for inversion and eversion protection
- Cushions and supports the ankle
- Durable and long-lasting material
- Easy on/off application and fast adjustments
- Fits left or right foot
- Help manage and prevent ankle sprains with this easy-to-use brace.
- Airsport has a clinically proven semi-rigid shell and foam-filled aircells to provide moderate support, compression and comfort.
- The ATF (anterior talofibular) cross strap and integral forefoot and shin wraps offer additional compression and stabilization.
- The unique step-in design (toes inserted first into the back of the brace) and automatic heel adjustment make applying the AirSport™ extremely fast and easy.
- Used for Grade I or II ankle sprain, chronic instability
Directions for Use
- Wear under an absorbent sock
- Adjust the heeling width by peeling the tips of the aircells
- Tighten each strap until the air cast air stirrup feel snug and comfortable then put on your shoe and lace it up
- Wash the liner by hand in cold water with a mild laundry soap.
- Rinse it thoroughly.
- Air dry.
Provide support and compression for ankle sprains and promote efficient edema reduction.
Aircast walking boots are comfortable and low profile, so you can walk with a normal gait. The same aircells that aid in healing also help cushion and support the foot and ankle area for the best, most natural fit
The Aircast boot walker is used to provide support after severe ankle sprains, foot fractures and foot or ankle surgery. It’s also used to manage oedema.
The use of an Aircast ankle brace for the treatment of lateral ligament ankle sprains produces a significant improvement in ankle joint function at both 10 days and one month compared with standard management with an elastic support bandage
Can wear an aircast for about 2 to 3 hours each day.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.