Healthshine Compression Arm Sleeve (HS-531) – Large
Brand: Visit Healthshine Store
- Arm sleeve provides graduated compression to the arm.
- The sleeve may improve blood flow to the arm region.
- A higher content of spandex ensures effective compression.
- Made of soft, durable, and comfortable material
- Arm sleeve comes with mittens and a shoulder cover.
- Available sizes are S, L, M, and XL.
COD available from ₹599 till ₹9999
MRP: You Save: 115.00 Inclusive of all taxes
- Healthshine arm sleeves aid in prevention and lymph outflow issues.
- Compression sleeves enhance and assist regulate blood flow and circulation in the arms.
- An arm sleeve might apply pressure to the arm, hand, or torso to keep lymph flowing in the proper direction.
- The product’s anatomical shape fits to the user’s anatomy and delivers good fitting.
- High-quality nylon and spandex yarns provide a soft and durable fabric with a long functional life.
Directions of use
- Straighten out your sleeve on a flat surface or by holding it at both ends.
- As you pull the sleeve up your arm, slide your hand through.
- The sleeve should be stretched fully without bunching, with the smaller end of the sleeve lying at your wrist.
- Make sure the sleeve is comfortable to wear.
- Hand wash in cold water, using a mild detergent.
- After thorough washing, rinse thoroughly and air dry it.
- Keep reaching out to children.
Lymphedema patients may benefit from a Healthshine compression sleeve. It aids in the reduction of edema, the enhancement of blood flow, and the regulation of blood circulation in the arms.
Arm compression is used for managing lymphedema by reducing the accumulation of lymph fluids produced by lymphatic system abnormalities in various parts of the body.
Compression sleeve is tighter at the bottom than at the top, which contributes to the graded pressure that maintains lymph flowing out of the arm. It also keeps your arm warm and is safe to use.
Arm sleeve can assist lymphedema sufferers manage their symptoms by allowing them to wear them throughout the day, depending on the individual’s needs, so visit your doctor before wearing the compression sleeve.
Arm compression sleeves should not be worn at night because the compression is too intense, and they are prone to slipping, binding, and causing an unsafe tourniquet effect, so follow your healthcare provider’s instructions.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.