Dyna Soft Cervical Collar Small
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Dyna Store
- Ideal soft cervical collar for neck injuries.
- Effectively supports the neck to relieve pain.
- Provides limitation of movements in the cervical region.
- Has holes for proper ventilation.
- Available in 4 different sizes: S, M, L and XL.
Dyna soft cervical collar provides support and immobilization to your neck area and also relieves pain; ideal to be used when rest and warmth has to be provided to the cervical region.
- Useful in cervical disc injury, neck pain, neck strain, stiffness of the neck, neck sprain and cervical spondylosis.
- Provides required support and limitation over the movements.
- Can relieve mild neck pain and neck stiffness.
- Made of high density polyurethane foam for maximum comfort wearing.
- Designed with air holes to ensure proper ventilation and comfort.
Directions of Use
- Place the collar around your neck with the open end at the back.
- Adjust the hook and loop closure as per your comfort.
- Small – 30 to 34 cm
- Medium – 34 to 38 cm
- Large – 38 to 42 cm
- X large – 42 to 46 cm
- Measure your neck circumference
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Soft cervical collar used to limit excessive movements of cervical region, relieves pain and stiffness of the neck.
Soft collars are ideal in chronic neck pain, rehabilitation of whiplash and neck sprains.
Place the collar around your neck with the open end at the back. Adjust the hook and loop closure as per your comfort; make sure that it is not be uncomfortably tight.
Yes. You can wear soft cervical collar while driving; but make sure that, your neck feels comfortable.
Dyna soft cervical collar is made of high density polyurethane foam; this ensures maximum comfort and safety.