Vissco Finger Splint Base Balltype Universal
- Holds the entire finger in proper position after injury to promote healing and to prevent further injury.
- Supports the tip of the finger; the weakest and most vulnerable to injury.
- Heals the injured fingers by holding it in the correct position and also prevents them from further injuries.
- Maintains the finger in correct position comfortably with ¼” thick padding.
- Hyper flexion injuries due to hit of the ball in games like cricket and baseball.
- Provides a rigid support to the finger and helps in healing and prevent re-injury.
- Made of strong malleable aluminum laminated with high-density foam.
- Customized with easily bent and adjustable design to mold the finger by retaining its strength.
- Used for treating Baseball Finger, Mallet Finger, Extensor Tendon Injury or Dropped Finger.
- Recommended for treatment of Mallet Finger, Baseball Finger, Dropped Finger or Extensor Tendon Injury.