Vissco Finger Splint BaseBall Universal – (P.C. No. 0610)
Brand: Visit VISSCO Store
Estimated delivery: 4-6 business days
- Provides support to the joint of the finger
- Protects injured finger from all sides including finger tip
- Skin friendly foam padding material
- Made of aluminium alloy
- Easy to use
COD available from ₹599 till ₹9999
MRP: You Save: 38.00 Inclusive of all taxes
- Additional information
- Made of malleable aluminium alloy ,skin friendly and breathable material
- Easy to use, light weight and durable
- Material is with anti-fungal / anti-bacterial property
- Foam padding helps to reduce the pressure and protects the fractured finger
- Helps to treat tendon injury and post-surgery of the finger and burn injury
- Finger splint that is four sided design
- Rigid support to lock the finger in abduction position
- Used to immobilize the fractured finger and allows the other fingers to move freely.
- Provides adequate protection from further injury.
- These type of splints are easy to remove for assessment of the extent and progression of the injury throughout the healing process.
- Wearing this splint for day-to-day activity will protect the fractured finger and improve the function of the hand.
- Provided with adjustable straps that adjust with all fingers.
Directions for Use:
Apply the finger splint so that the finger comes in between the four sided splint.
- Keep the splint dry.
- Ensure the elastic wrap is not too tight
- To clean wipe with a damp cloth
- Avoid excessive heat.
Don’t wear the splint overnight unless adviced by the therapist.
During activities that cause you pain
Wear the splint in such a way that the splint fit comfortably and do not restrict circulation.
As per the level of injury but for a minimum of 3 to 4 weeks shows improvement.
Do not use oils or lotions near the splint .
Measure around the joint closer to the fingernail.
Splint must be snug enough to hold the finger in a straight position so that it does not droop.
|Dimensions||10.5 × 4 × 4 cm|
Vissco Rehabilitation Aids Private Limited C1-15 & 20 G.I.D.C. Inustrial Estate Umbergaum Vlasad Gujarat – 396171
Wedjat Health Solutions Pvt. Ltd. P.NO. 547 F1-F2 Pinnacle Apartment Arul Nagar East Tambaram Chennai Tamil Nadu 600059 Mail: email@example.com Telephone no: 18003137533
|Country of Origin||
|Expires on or After||
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.