Flamingo Rocker Bottom Cast Shoe Large
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Flamingo Store
- Prevents wear and tear of the cast.
- Designed to support leg cast.
- Lightweight and durable cast shoe.
- Has sleek and modern look.
- Common for right and left leg.
- Available in 4 different sizes: S, M, L and XL.
Specially designed cast shoe prevents the plaster from chipping, soiling or cracking and enhances walking on foot cast; ideal when the person has applied a plaster cast on the foot.
- Facilitates stability and gives protection and support to the foot.
- Effectively supports the injured leg while walking.
- Provides balance by restoring normal gait.
- Offers good hold due to the separate fore foot and hind foot.
- Prevents wear and tear of the cast and also reduces impact on the injured leg.
- Important information: Color of the product may vary according to availability.Specially designed cast shoe prevents the plaster from chipping, soiling or cracking and enhances walking on foot cast; ideal when the person has applied a plaster cast on the foot.
Directions of Use
- Place your foot in the cast shoe so that it fits snugly.
- Lock with strap as per your comfort.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Don’t wash very frequently.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Cast shoe or plaster shoe is designed to replace the normal shoe when you have a plaster cast of the foot.
Cast shoe is used to prevent wear and tear of the cast and also reduces impact on the injured leg.
Yes, you can; hand wash with mild detergent and water. But, don’t wash very frequently.
You couldn’t wear normal shoes or slippers while your leg is in a cast; you can wear flamingo rocker bottom cast shoe as it is specially designed to be used for the same.
Yes. Walking on your cast can increase blood circulation to the area of injury which will promote healing.