DonJoy SE 4-Point knee ACL brace Right XXXL
Brand/Mfr. : Visit DONJOY Store200.00 Cashback
- Patented Four Points of Leverage System
- PCL ( Posterior Collateral Ligament) and CI (Combined Instability) version available
- Lightweight and low-profile construction
- Removable doeskin liners and pads
- Flexion/Extension control
- Durable Kraton covering
- Unisex Gray on Black coloring
- One year warranty against materials or manufacturing defects
- Available in 7 different sizes XS , S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
The DonJoy SE 4-Point knee ACL brace features DonJoy’s patented Four Points of Leverage system, providing support for mild to severe ACL and/or PCL, MCL and LCL instabilities for active patients. Recommended for contact sports.
MRP: You Save: 1,500.00
- Used for moderate to severe ACL, and/or CI (Combined Instability), PCL, MCL, LCL instabilities
- Features a low-profile and is used in all contact sports and activities
- DonJoy Legend SE-4 is known for its patented 4-point dynamic leverage system technology that helps prevent knee subluxations.
- Constructed from strong, aircraft grade aluminum
- Coated with Kraton, a substance that does not chip, rust, or corrode
- The straps are made from nylon, heavy elastic, and Velcro which provide a secure fit.
- Universal design allows the DonJoy Legend SE-4 Knee Support Brace to be used by both men and women
Directions for Use:
- Step through the brace.
- Position the condyles.
- So that the center of the hinge is a finger width above the top of the patella.
- Next position the thigh and calf cuffs.
- For cleaning use a mild soap or laundry detergent and cold water
- Allow the brace to air-dry, or leave it out in the sun to freshen up.
- Can also spray lightly or wipe them with disinfectant and allow them to air-dry.
Wear a knee brace while the ligament heals, typically four to six weeks
Wear this brace whenever you are upright or walking, and during sleep. If you are seated or laying down, and remaining still, you may take the brace off.
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6 inches above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the diameter you measure here to choose your size.
Replace the pads every 4-6 months.
Our DonJoy Performance Bionic Knee Brace features support and protection from lateral forces that occur in everyday sport and activity.
For most of them, a mild soap or laundry detergent and cold water will do the trick. Allow the brace to air-dry, or leave it out in the sun to freshen up. For athletic braces that get heavy use, you can also spray lightly or wipe them with disinfectant and allow them to air-dry.
A medial collateral ligament (MCL) injury is a stretch, partial tear, or complete tear of the ligament on the inside of the knee.
An LCL injury (a torn LCL or a LCL tear) is a strain or tear to the lateral collateral ligament (LCL). The LCL is a band of tissue that runs along the outer side of your knee. It helps to hold the bones together so that your knee joint remains stable when you move.
The ACL(Anterior Collateral Ligament) and PCL (Posterior Collateral Ligament) are two major ligaments that crisscross within the joint, allowing the knee to flex and extend without sliding back and forth. The ACL prevents the tibia from sliding forward along the femur, while the PCL prevents the tibia and femur from sliding backwards.
Knee braces for a combination injuries to both ACL, PCL ligaments(Combined Instabilities/ CI) usually caused by a major trauma to the knee joint.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Pls rectify the delivery part. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you
Hello Cureka management
As a regular and frequent customer I must say that hats off to customer care team as always and today I had a again overwhelming experience with gulam on WhatsApp customer care support and he assured me the availability of the product which o was looking for and also ensuring that it’s been dispatched asap. Thanks team Cureka and I am looking forward for a customer association for years to come. Thanks 😊
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.
Always got on-time deliveries
I am happy as I get the product on time and at best price from CUREKA. I really appreciate your efforts in delivering correct consumables without missing any items. The good part is their delivery is very quick.