United Medicare Lumbar Back Support Cross Strap (A-22) XXL
Brand: Visit United Medicare Store
- Lumbar back is used to support the lumbar spine area.
- Designed with a double-pull criss-cross mechanism.
- Provides firm support for the lower back.
- Back support provides firm support for the lower back.
- May help to maintain correct back posture.
- Available in five different sizes.
COD available from ₹599 till ₹9999
MRP: You Save: 161.00 Inclusive of all taxes
- Lumbar support provides complete immobilisation of the back in cases of mild backache, muscle fatigue, or stiffness.
- Anatomically rigid splints provide effective immobilisation and maintain correct and comfortable posture.
- The double-pull crisscross mechanism enhances compression and splinting action.
- High-cushioning back pads offer full comfort without compromising immobilisation.
- Lumbar Back Support retains body heat and improves blood circulation.
Direction of use:
- Place the back support on your lower back and stretch the belt from both the sides to lock on the front side.
- Stretch and lock the straps as per your comfort for additional reinforcement.
- Size S – 70 to 80cm.
- Size M – 80to 90 cm.
- Size L – 90 to 100 cm.
- Size XL – 100 to 110 cm.
- Size XXL – 110 to 120 cm.
- Note: Measure circumference around the waist.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Lumbar back support is designed to reduce strain on the lower back and helps keep you comfortable while seated.
UM lumbar back support is used for people who have mild backache, muscle fatigue, stiffness, Lumbago, or lumbosciatica.
The frequency and length of use will be determined by your own needs and the advice of your healthcare provider.
Yes, Back support can even work as a posture corrector to an extent to help you keep your back straight when you are sitting.
Back support can be worn in a daily routine to support the back and may provide complete immobilisation to the back in cases of mild backache, muscle fatigue, or stiffness.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.