Nebula Hard Cervical Collar – Large
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Nebula Store
- Provides rigid support to the neck.
- Effectively limits the movements in cervical region.
- Helps to relieve neck pain.
- Height adjustable feature for perfect fit.
- Available in S, M, L and XL sizes.
Nebula hard cervical collar provides rigid support and limits the motions of your neck to relieve pain; ideal to be used for Cervical Disc Lesion and Cervical Injuries.
MRP: You Save: 121.00
- Hard cervical collar beneficial in Cervical Disc Lesion and Cervical Injuries.
- Provides rigid support and permits very little movements.
- Will provide cushioning effect on superior and inferior border of collar.
- Specially designed to provide moderate support and stability.
- With height adjustable feature for more convenient and perfect fit.
Direction of Use
- Place the collar around your neck with the open end at the back.
- Adjust the hook and loop and lock as per your comfort.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Hard cervical collar is used for severe cervical injuries; it provides rigid support and allows very less neck motions while comparing to a soft one.
The soft cervical collars can be used to provide moderate support to your neck whereas hard collars should be used in severe conditions like spinal fractures, cervical disc lesion and other major cervical injuries.
No. You should not drive while wearing a hard cervical collar.
Mostly, it does not cause any side effects if you wear it properly. But, too tight brace can cause problems like skin irritation, redness and also can lead to worse stage of the injury.
The MRP of Nebula hard cervical collar is Rs. 450. You can use healthcare websites like CUREKA to get best discounts on healthcare products.