Nebula L.S. Support (Fiber Plate) D/L-Small
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Nebula Store
- Provides compression to the DL (Dorsal Lumbar) region.
- Helps to prevent back pain.
- Made from100% polyester and PU foam.
- Covers dorsal, lumbar and sacral regions.
- Has double straps for better hold.
- Available in five different sizes.
Heavy duty L.S. belt has back fiber plate to provide good support to the spine and lower back. It is ideal to be used for low back pain, lumbar spondylitis and disc prolapse.
MRP: You Save: 180.00
- Additional information
- Belt for compressing and maintaining dorsal lumbar region in a neutral position.
- Provides excellent immobilization with secure fitting around the waist.
- Has double strapping feature over the tummy for better holding and also offers sizing flexibility.
- Designed to offer proper ventilation with maximum comfort to you.
- Adds stability and firm grip to the back which is unstable due to injury / surgery and also helps in fast healing.
- Provides effective & comfortable immobility in the dorsal and lumbar regions to give a healthy environment and prevents further injuries.
Direction of Use
- Wrap the Nebula L.S Support around your waist such that the back panel should be placed at the center of the vertebral column.
- Now, stretch and fasten the double straps tightly as per your comfort to add firmness and grip.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
LS support or Lumbo Sacral support is a support belt used reduce / prevent low back pain.
It immobilizes the lumbo sacral region to relieve low back pain and helps you to maintain proper position.
Lumbo Sacral belt can be used for back pain. It does not cure the root cause, but acts as a reminder to maintain a correct posture and prevents further worsening.
No. Don’t wear it while sleeping.
Wrap the Nebula L.S Support around your waist such that the back panel should be placed at the center of the vertebral column. Now, stretch and fasten the double straps tightly as per your comfort to add firmness and grip.
Washing LS belt in washing machine can damage it and can reduce the lifespan; so hand wash it with mild detergent and water.
|Dimensions||21 × 22 × 5 cm|