Nebula Philadelphia Collar – Small
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Nebula Store
- Supports and prevents head and neck movement.
- Immobilizes the cervical spine.
- Two piece of design for easy application.
- Has large trachea opening.
- Available in 4 different sizes.
Nebula Philadelphia collar with large trachea opening for quick access to carotid pulse monitoring and allows the use of an endo-tracheal tube.
- Additional information
- Effectively locks the movements of neck by holding chin and upper chest region.
- Stabilizes the neck and limits the movements of neck & head area.
- Specially designed philadelphia collar with center hole that ensures proper ventilation.
- Two parts design with adjustable belt to ensure optimal adjustment and comfort.
- Useful in Post trauma immobilization, Disc Herniation, Cervical nerve root irritation, Spondylolisthesis and Simple & stable fractures.
Direction of Use
- Place the front and back pieces around your neck and tighten with the hook and loop straps.
- Don’t hand wash; clean it with dry cloth.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Philadelphia collar is a neck brace used to limit the movements of neck and head area.
No. it is stiff foamy collar made of high quality EVA foam; it has two pieces of design attached with hook and loop straps.
Yes. Nebula Philadelphia Collar comes in 4 different sizes such as S, M, L and XL.
You should wear Philadelphia collar until your doctor told to do so. But, you can take off Philadelphia collar once a day and clean your face, neck and collar; at the same time don’t forget to follow your doctor’s instructions.
Place the front and back pieces around your neck and tighten with the hook and loop straps.
|Dimensions||22.55 × 14.9 × 13.46 cm|