- Additional information
- Encourages sternal and symphytic lordosis thus relieving pressure on the anterior parts of the vertebral bodies.
- Treats fractures and back pain that occur where the thoracic spine upper back meets the lumbar spine lower back.
- Designed to act on a three-point principle by exerting pressure against 3 vital areas:
The sternum and pubis and the lumbar region.
- Semi rigid, padded, plastic support with straps for adjustment help provides support and immobilization to the thoracic-lumbar junction.
- Keeps firm support on the weakened area, facilitating the recovery process.
- Adjust the centre of your belt to the centre of your back.
- Lightweight, Easy to apply, Customizable, Appealing aesthetics, Anatomical sternal and pubic pads.
- Available Sizes – S 70-80 cms, M 80-90 cms, L 90-100 cms, XL 100-110 cms, XXL 110-120 cms.
L, M, S, XL, XXL