TYNOR Anklet comfeel (pair) – Small
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Tynor Store
- Effectively control inversion & eversion movement of the ankle.
- Good cushioning enhances patient comfort.
- Simple pull-on application
- Lightweight enhances compliance
- Sleek design allows it to be used inside the shoe.
- Available in sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL
Tynor ankle comfeel provides mild compression, warmth and support to the ankle joint, used to allay pain and inflammation, generally associated with old age, arthritis or injury
- Neoprene sleeves provide good cushioning and reduce the pressure of gripping straps
- Moulded splint with perfect anatomy provides effective immobilization and has pleasing aesthetics
- It enhances comfort to an injured ankle, reduces the chances of sports-related injuries in recurrent ankle problems and quicker healing after injuries.
- The unique figure of eight strapping has an effective gripping around the ankle
- Moulded ethafoam Pad provides optimal compression and pressure
Direction to use
- The longer portion of the anklet pair should face upwards
- Worn by simple pull-on action like socks
- Align the opening portion around the heel
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
You can remove it by pull-down with ease
Tynor anklet comfeel is designed to provide mild compression, warmth and support to the ankle joint.
It is used to allay pain and inflammation, generally associated with old age, arthritis or injury.
It protects the ankle joint in case of ligament tears and hairline fractures.
It prevents ankle injuries during sports and normal activities, provides comfort and a snug fit around the ankle joint.
Available sizes are S,M,L,XL,XXL.