Tynor Walker Boot Air – Small
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Tynor Store114.63 Cashback
- Effective during stable fractures of the fibula, talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus.
- Superior immobilization with an inbuilt air compression system
- Inner foam liner and pad provide good cushioning and comfort
- Reverse buckle strapping mechanism for easy application
- Clean and durable
MRP: You Save: 674.00
- Shock-absorbing insole reduces the impact of the heel strike while walking
The 360-air ankle walking boot has a circumferential, semi-rigid shell that offers maximum support to the leg/ankle.
- Medial/lateral air bladders offer customized compression to increase comfort and reduce edema
- Rocker sole helps promote a natural gait to allow continuation of daily activities.
- Adjustable toe guard for added protection.
Sizes inches centimeters
CH below 7.2 below 18
S 7.2-8.4 18-21
M 9.4-9.6 21-24
L 9.6-10.8 24-27
Xl 10.8-12.0 27-30
Xxl 12.0-13.2 30-33
Measures circumference approximately 2 inches above the inner ankle joint
Direction to use
- Unfasten all the straps and remove the liner from the booth make sure that the air knob is rotated in the direction marked for deflation.
- Place the foot into the liner and make sure that the heel is placed far back against the back portion of the liner fasten and wrap foot flaps first then fasten the leg portion of the liner should be snug from top to bottom but should not be constrictive once the foot and leg are properly placed.
- Gently remove the pull up which are still intact to the structs fasten the straps starting from the toe the moving up the limb do not over tighten as it may cause excess pressure on the injury resulting in discomfort to rotate the knob in the direction marked for inflation to firmly tighten in.
- Now, push the air inflation bulb in the repetition till the liner gets inflated around the leg to a Comfortable level.
- Keep reaching out of children
- Read the instruction label carefully before using
- To remove it rotate the knob in the direction mark for deflation the air will leak out.
- Unfasten the fasteners and liner flaps to easily remove.
Hand Bulb Air Pump allows you to inflate and deflate the air cells of your brace, support, or boot, which ensures a proper, comfortable fit.
Wear the boot for comfort and use crutches when walking
Designed for rehabilitation after injury, fracture , sprains or surgery of foot, ankle or lower leg.
The 360-air ankle walking boot has a circumferential, semi-rigid shell that offers maximum support to the leg/ankle following injury or post-operative procedures
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.