MRHM i-Glow Gel for Anti ageing & Skin rejuvenation (20 g)
Brand/Mfr. : MRHM
Combo packs for this product
Pack of 1
Pack of 2
Pack of 3
Pack of 4+
- Acts on scars and marks.
- Reduces pigmentation.
- Removes dead skin cells from the patches.
- Provides glow and radiant vibrant looking skin.
- Can be used in all skin types.
Suitable for aged skin as well as younger skin as it reduces first signs of aging along with de-pigmenting property.
MRP: You Save: 52.00
- Reviews (0)
- An anti-pigmentation gel with goodness of ingredients formulated to rejuvenate and provide even tone brighter skin.
- Reduces the signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles.
Heals scars and marks.
- Visibly brightens up your skin and evens out the skin tone.
- Prevents melasma (a dark patch on face due to hormonal changes, menopause stage.)
- Glycolic acid: has effective skin renewing property and so provides anti aging benefits; reduces fine lines, improves skin tone and texture
- Kojic acid : inhibits melanin synthesises without damaging the living cells in skin, works against melasma.
- Allantoin : exfoliates the skin, helps soothe the skin. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Licorice extract : removes excess melanin, antioxidant, natural anti inflammatory substance, protects skin
- Vitamin E : anti scar treatment, helps to lighten dark spots
Aloe vera : helps avoid dryness.
- Anti- pigmentation gel that rejuvenates the overall appearance of the skin.
- Reduces pigmentations and promotes healing of marks and scars.
- Brightens up your skin.
Direction of use
- Clean your face with water and dab dry gently
- Apply the cream on affected area. Leave it to dry and absorb.
- Use twice for better results.
- For external use only.
- Use of sunscreen is mandatory.
- Does not contain bleach.
Helps reduce scar and marks with skin rejuvenating property.
Common side effects includes itching, irritation and redness. Discontinue use and consult doctor.
Skin gel formulated for depigmenting meant to be used on daily basis.
Lightens the skin and provides vibrant skin with even tone.
Apply on clean skin before applying sunscreen.
Apply 2 to 3 times a day based on pigmentation for better results. Use sunscreen in daytime.