UV Doux Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 – 50ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Brinton Store
- UV Doux Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 is a sun protection that blends into the skin without causing a mess.
- Sun protecting Lotion is great to protect the skin from UVA and UVB rays.
- Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 contains SPF 30 to protect the skin from all forms of sun damage
- UV Doux Lotion SPF 30 is dermatologically tested and clinically proven product.
UV Doux Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 protects the skin both indoors and outdoors. It is a powerful antioxidant, lowers inflammation, evens skin tone and restores suppleness while decreasing enlarged pores. Suitable for all skin types.
- UV Doux Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 is a gel-based lotion that gets absorbed into the skin and does not leave a sticky residue behind
- UV Doux shields your skin against the harmful effects of UVA, UVB and pollutants.
- The key ingredient oxybenzone absorbs UV-A ultraviolet rays.
- As an emollient, cetearyl alcohol in this sunscreen lotion is considered an effective ingredient for soothing and healing dry skin.
- Triethanolamine, is a little helper ingredient that helps to set the pH of a cosmetic formulation to be just right in this sunscreen lotion.
- UV Doux Lotion also nourishes the skin with vitamin E and anti-inflammatory properties
- Sun protecting Lotion SPF 30 prevents collagen breakdown and encourages melanin formation to even out skin spots.
Glycol ,Oxybenzone , Cetostearyl, Triethanolamine, Laureth
Directions for Use
- Apply sunscreen generously to all exposed skin 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply the sunscreen after swimming or sweating or drying off with a towel or if it has rubbed off.
- If you are outside for long periods, reapply sunscreen every 2 hours.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Wash your face.
- For maximum protection, sunscreen should be applied directly to the skin.
- Apply a generous amount of sunscreen.
- Cover your neck and upper chest as well.
- Rub excess sunscreen onto the backs of your hands.
Sunscreens work by blocking UV radiation and preventing skin damage and are thus incompatible with tanning. According to the experts, sunscreen prevents you from tanning.
When reapplying, always dry your skin first. Never apply sunscreen to wet skin. If the sunscreen says it’s “water-resistant,” check the label for how long that resistance lasts in the water. It will either be 40 or 80 minutes, as the FDA explains.
Use a sunscreen or sun block with a minimum of SPF 30. Sunscreen or sun block needs to be re-applied at least every two hours, more often if you are sweating heavily or spending time in the water. So ideally you should reapply sunscreen just before the swim practice.
An SPF 30 protects our skin from about 97 percent of UVB rays.
Using any sunscreen that is labelled broad spectrum, water-resistant and SPF30 or above is recommended. SPF50+ offers only marginally better protection from Ultra Violet (UV) radiation than SPF30+ filtering out 98 per cent of UV radiation compared to 96.7 per cent blocked by SPF30