The Moms Co Natural Green Tea Scrub Set
Brand/Mfr. : Visit The Moms Co Store
- Set of natural green tea face, body scrub and towel.
- Detoxifies the skin, leaves it soft & healthy.
- Gentle enough even for sensitive skin.
- Scrubs away dead cells, dirt and dullness.
- Can control sebum production and acne.
The mom’s co natural green tea scrub set detoxifies the skin, controls excessive oil, sebum production, gently scrubs away dead cells, dirt and dullness, leaves the skin soft and healthy.
- The moms co natural green tea face and body scrub gently exfoliates and softens the skin.
- Green tea reduces excess oil, sebum production and controls acne; is loaded with anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tagua nuts gently exfoliate while its fatty acids provide nourishment to the skin.
- Black sand is rich in minerals, helps to remove dirt and grime from the skin layer.
- Natural AHA’s can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and brightens the skin.
- Apricot seed powder, rich source of antioxidants, removes dead skin cells and leaves the skin soft & clean.
Natural Green Tea Face Scrub
Green tea, Tagua nuts, 5 Natural Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA), Vitamin C
Natural Green Tea Body Scrub
Green tea, Black sand, 5 Natural Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA), Apricot seed powder
Direction of Use
- After cleaning your face (body), apply “The Moms Co. Natural Green Tea Face (Body) Scrub” and gently massage in circular motions.
- Rinse it off thoroughly and pat dry.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For external application only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Colour of the product may change due to use of natural ingredients and essential oils.
- Product images are for representational purposes only, actual may vary.
- It is recommended to do a patch test before using the product.
Green tea scrub has rich antioxidants, can slow down the aging process, reactivates dry skin cells.
The moms co green tea scrub is effective in skin whitening due to the presence of several antioxidants (phyto-chemicals).
Yes, it is specially formulated to be gentle and safe enough even for sensitive skin type.
You can use face scrubs 2-3 times a week; this ensures that the cells get ample time for regeneration
It is not recommended to use the face scrub on the body as a face scrub won’t work effectively on the body.