Nestle Nan Pro Follow-Up Formula Powder, Stage 4, After 18 months, 400 gm Refill Pack
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Nestle Store
- 18-24 months
- Spray dried follow up formulation for older babies after 18 months.
- Fortified with micronutrients.
- Enhances growth, vision and brain development.
MRP: You Save: 30.00
- Rich in micronutrients such as iron, vitamin A, iodine and zinc that are essential for growth and development.
- Supports immunity along with growth and development.
- Natural blend of vitamins that supports vital intestinal micro flora.
- Blend of protein vitamin and mineral combination ensures the required supply of micronutrients needed for baby’s growth and development both physically and mentally.
- Should be used as liquid part of diet during and after weaning along with other feeds.
- Infant milk substitute is not the sole source of nourishment of an infant.
DHA: for brain development.
ARA: cognitive development and reduces the risk of respiratory illness
Vitamin A: supports rapid growth and combats infection.
Vitamin C: supports immunity and acts as an anti-oxidant.
Vitamin D: absorbs calcium and phosphorus.
Iron: healthy blood cells.
Zinc: important for growth and immune function.
Calcium: builds and maintains strong bone.
Milk solids, Maltodextrin, Low erucic rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Sunflower oil, Minerals (Sodium citrate, Calcium citrate, Potassium phosphate dibasic, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium chloride iodized, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Cupric sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenite), Antioxidant (Soya lecithin), Vitamins (Sodium ascorbate, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Nicotinamide, Thiamine mononitrate, Riboflavin, Retinyl acetate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Folic acid, Phytylmenaquinone, d-Biotin, Ergocalciferol, Cyanocobalamine), Antioxidant (L-ascorbyl palmitate) and Acidity regulators (Citric acid, Potassium hydroxide).
- Growth and development of children.
- Supports Normal brain development.
- Aids in long term cognitive development.
- Reduce spit up.
- Contains anti-oxidants.
Direction of use
- Wash your hands. Use clean utensils.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm.
- Pour exact amount of lukewarm water and leveled scoops as per the feeding table according to your baby’s age.
- Shake/mix to dissolve powder.
- Feed the baby and discard the remaining feed.
- Ensure enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- After 18 months -210 ml water- 7 level scoops- 2 feeds per 24 hours along with 3 other feeds.
- Unboiled water, utensils or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill.
- Only prepare one feed at a time.Discard the leftover.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrition needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- After opening use the content within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.