LuvLap booster high chair Pink
Brand/Mfr. : Visit LuvLap Store
- Certified as per European Standard EN71 makes this product extremely safe for little ones.
- 4 in 1 mode-used as a high Chair, low chair, booster seat on chair and low seating on the floor.
- Detachable and height adjustable sturdy metal legs for mom’s convenient feeding.
- Used as a booster seat just by removing the high chair legs and strapped on the dining chair.
- The legs of the high chair can be shortened to be used as a low chair.
- The 3-point safety harness is designed to hold your baby securely around the waist.
- Removable and washable food tray helps hassle free cleaning of food.
LuvLap booster high chairs are intended to give comfortable situations to your kids while they eat, taking care of children at home and in-vehicle. Recommended for 6 to 36 months baby, weighing up to 20 kgs.
- The High-chair can be converted into a Low-Chair, Low Seat with tray on floor and a Booster seat on dining chair as per convenience of the baby and mother.
- The adjustable leg height enables multi-functional usage as per baby’s height and mom’s feeding convenience.
- Adjustable 3 position dining tray gives more space for growing babies.
- Easy foldable backrest helps compact storage in a minimal space.
- The leg base with rubber grip gives grip to the chair.
Direction of use:-
- Using a High Chair : make your kid sit on the chair, fasten the belt and feed the kid.
- Low chair: Low the Seat with tray on floor ,fasten the belt and feed the kid.
- Booster Seat on chair : Remove the seat from the legs and place it on the dining chair,fasten the seat belt and feed the baby.
- Low seating on floor: remove the seat from the leg and place it on the floor, fasten the seat belt and feed the baby.
- Make sure the seat belt is snug, not too tight.
- Clean before and after use of the tray.
- Never leave your child alone in the high chair.
- Don’t place sharp items like a fork and knife in the food tray.
Booster seater is recommendable for its utilization for taking care of children and the seaters intended to give comfort to your kids while they eat.
It’s a child friendly chair that’s been used to conveniently feed babies and is certified as per European Standard EN71 makes this product extremely safe for little ones.
These seats are light weighted and easy to transport.
Clean the chair as soon as possible after the child’s meal, especially on harness and belts. Make sure you are around while your child is seated on the chair.
Mobility is the best attribute of a booster and very much portable.