Mee Mee Mild Laundry Detergent 300 ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Mee Mee Store
- Liquid laundry detergent with antibacterial properties.
- Effectively removes stains from clothes.
- pH balanced, mild and gentle on the skin.
- Liquid concentrated formula for easy usage.
- Will import fresh soothing fragrance on clothes.
- Available in 300 ml, 500 ml, 1.5 ltr and refill pack of 500 ml, 1.2 ltr.
Mee mee mild laundry detergent, an environment-friendly formulation fortified with triple enzymes with properties of protease, amylase, lipase that break down stubborn stains without scrubbing it and keeps your little one's clothes soft and germ-free.
- Mild laundry detergent for babies’ clothes made as per international standards of safety and hygiene.
- Fresh fragrance keeps your baby’s clothes smelling great even when dried indoors.
- Whitens the whites and brightness the colors; its antibacterial properties ensure that the clothes are free from any germs.
- Has perfectly balanced pH level so that it will be gentle on your hands and increases the shelf life of fabrics.
- Formulated to wash more clothes in less detergent and with minimum water.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Dea, Alkyl Glucoside, Sucrose, Cocoate, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Methychloroisothiazolnone, Fragrance.
Directions of Use
- Mix 1 scoop of Mee mee detergent with 5 litres of warm water to wash about 10 of your baby’s clothes.
- For tough stains, make a strong solution of 1 scoop of detergent with 1.5 litres water and soak clothes for 30 minutes. Proceed to wash regularly after that.
- Note: Wash coloured clothing separately; you can check for color run by dipping a sleeve of the cloth in detergent solution.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children
You can use mee mee mild laundry detergent as it can remove even the most toughest stains on baby’s clothes and remains gentle on clothes and hands.
Most of the laundry detergents available in market have chemicals and added colours; these can damage clothes and skin. Meemee laundry detergent is made as per international standards of safety and hygiene; so it will be an ideal choice for washing your baby’s clothes.
To remove tough stains, make a strong solution of 1 scoop of mee mee mild detergent with 1.5 litres water and soak clothes for 30 minutes. Proceed to wash regularly after that.
No. It will not hurt the fabric or fades the colors; it is specially formulated to whiten the whites and brighten the colours.
You should wash baby clothes, towels, sheets and blankets before using it. Not necessary to wash daily but frequently is recommended