Mee Mee Baby Liquid Cleanser 500 ml Jar
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Mee Mee Store
- Ideal multipurpose cleanser for babies.
- For fruits, feeding bottles, toys and other baby accessories.
- Can remove milk odour.
- Has anti fungal and anti bacterial properties.
- Will be gentle on skin and tough on germs.
- Available in 300 ml, 500 ml, 1.5 ltr and refill pack of 500 ml, 1.2 ltr.
Mee mee liquid cleanser can destroy 99.9 % germs, is dermatologically tested and pH balanced; ideal for cleaning everything that your baby used such as feeding bottles, nipples, pacifiers, feeding accessories, toys and also edibles such as vegetables, fruits, etc.
- Ideal liquid cleanser for feeding bottles, nipples / teats, pacifiers, feeding accessories, toys as well as fruits, vegetables, etc.
- Helps to remove even the stubborn milk stains as well as milk odour.
- Made as per international standards of safety and hygiene; environmental friendly and biodegradable, thus safe for use.
- Effectively cleans feeding bottles, nipples, toys and other feeding accessories.
- Removes residue and odour left by breast milk and formula.
- You can cleanse fruits and vegetables before you give it to your child.
Water , Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Dea, Alkyl Glucoside, Sucrose, Cocoate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Citric acid, Methylchloroisothiazolione, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
Directions of Use
For cleaning baby bottles & feeding accessories
- Dilute 1/2 tsp cleanser in 1 litre of water, mix well and immerse the accessories / bottles.
- Alternatively, take 1/2 tsp cleanser on wet sponge and lather on the baby items.
- Following this, rinse all the items under running water for at least 5 seconds.
For washing fruits and vegetables
- Dilute 1/4 tsp cleanser in 5 litres of water and soak all the eatable items for five minutes.
- Following this, rinse the eatables thoroughly under running water for at least 30 seconds.
Note: Always use a little extra water for the last rinse.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children
Yes. It is safe for baby as it is dermatologically tested, pH balanced and made as per international standards of safety and hygiene.
Yes. It is available in 300 ml, 500 ml, 1.5 ltr bottles and refill pack of 500 ml, 1.2 ltr.
You can use mee mee baby liquid cleanser as it can remove stubborn milk stains and milk odours from your baby’s accessories.
Yes. It is safe to wash fruits and vegetables with mee mee liquid cleanser as it contains selected ingredients only.
Yes, you can use mee mee baby liquid cleanser to clean feeding bottles, nipples / teats, pacifiers, feeding accessories, toys as well as fruits, vegetables, etc.
Mix ½ tsp of liquid cleanser in 1 litre water. Clean baby accessories by pouring the cleanser directly onto the sponge and scrub gently. To clean vegetables and fruits, mix ¼ tsp in 5 litres water and soak them in this solution for 5 minutes. Then rinse with clean running water.
It is recommended to wash the baby’s utensils and toys under running water for 5 seconds and eatables for 30 seconds after cleaning with mee mee liquid cleanser.