Nifty Feeding Cup – Single
Brand: Visit Laerdal Store
Estimated delivery: 4-6 business days
- Nifty feeding cup is a reusable baby feeding cup
- Designed as a solution for babies with breastfeeding difficulties
- Allows the baby to control the pace of feeding.
- Easy to use and clean, and avoids the wasting of breastmilk.
- Made of soft silicone material, thus safe to use
COD available from ₹599 till ₹9999
MRP: You Save: 24.00 Inclusive of all taxes
- Additional information
- Mothers can express breastmilk directly into the Nifty Cup
- With millimeter measurements on the side of Nifty, they can more easily monitor how much the baby is eating.
- Nifty has a reservoir for the infant to lap milk from in order to control the pace of feeding. This helps ensure the baby doesn’t get too much at a time.
- Boilable, and autoclavable, Nifty can be cleaned used repeatedly to address the feeding needs of baby.
Directions for Use
- Express desired amount of breast milk in a clean Nifty cup.
- Gently squeeze the cup to fill the feeding reservoir.
- Ensure baby is in a semi-upright position with a supported head and neck.
- Bring the cup to baby’s mouth. Do not pour the milk into the mouth.
- Allow baby to actively feed from the reservoir at her own pace.
- Allow the cup to air dry in a protected space.
- Inspect for damage and cleanliness/ mineral deposits.
- If damaged remove the cup from use.
The Nifty cup allows babies to drink breastmilk at a pace and flow that each individual infant establishes. This occurs because of the unique reservoir and flow channels that let infants lap the milk rather than have it poured down their throats.
Cup feeding is a method that may be used as a temporary feeding option when:
- Babies are born prematurely and are not yet able to nurse.
- Babies are temporarily unable to breastfeed due to separation from mother.
- Babies are ill or have certain medical conditions.
- Babies are refusing the breast.
Cup feeding has no notable difference to bottles for average time per feed. Cups are safer than bottles. Bottle teats and screw tops trap germs that can get into the milk and make babies ill. Cups are easily cleaned with washing in hot soapy water, and do not need sterilizing like bottles.
- There is a risk of aspiration or choking if cup feeding is not done correctly
- Feeds can take a long time
- There can be a lot of spilled and wasted milk compared with bottle feeding or tube feeding
- Long term cup feeding can dampen the sucking reflex or create a preference for the cup
- Not suitable for sleepy babies as there is a risk of choking.
Yes. Nifty feeding cup is reusable.
|Dimensions||15.2 × 15.2 cm|
Wedjat Health Solutions Pvt. Ltd. P.NO. 547 F1-F2 Pinnacle Apartment Arul Nagar East Tambaram Chennai Tamil Nadu 600059 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone no: 18003137533
|Country of Origin||
|Expires on or After||
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.