PUR Ventilated Ortho Silicone Soother 6+ Months – Small
Brand: Visit PUR Store
- Offering a pacifier can help calm a distressed baby
- Help form your baby’s palate by improving suction
- Contains ventilation holes that prevent irritation.
- Protective cap keeps it safe from dust and bacteria when not in use
- Has a security ring handle for easy removal
- Made of high quality food grade material
- Free from Bisphenol-A Chemical (BPA Free) which is safe for baby
Note : Color may vary according to the availability
COD available from ₹599 till ₹9999
Inclusive of all taxes
- Additional information
- Specially designed to fit perfectly in a baby’s mouth.
- Soothers looks after baby’s skin by providing extra ventilation to avoid irritation from moisture and excessive contact.
- Includes ventilation holes that allow air circulation and prevent irritation due to saliva gathering.
- With a natural shape this pacifier, mimics the form of a mother’s nipple during breastfeeding
- Encourages healthy oral development among your growing infant.
- Clinically designed to comfort your baby.
Directions for Use:
- Some parents notice that their baby immediately starts to suck on the pacifier if they put it in his mouth and then tap it lightly with a fingernail.
- If not so shake the pacifier a little bit inside the baby’s mouth.
- Otherwise trigger the baby’s instinct to suckle.
- Make the soother tasty by dipping with breastmilk and make the feeling good
- Then the baby starts sucking.
- Clean the pacifier frequently with hot water and soap or even by running it through the dishwasher. As you clean it, check it for cracks or loose edges,
- Choose a pacifier that is one piece; it is easier to clean and won’t harbor germs or unpleasant flavors in the small areas where the pieces attach.
- Discard pacifiers if they have loose parts or become worn out.
- Never attach the pacifier to your baby’s clothes, crib, stuffed animal or bedding.
- Buy pacifiers designed for your child’s age so they fit properly.
Pacifiers, also known as dummies or soothers, are often used to calm, pacify or soothe a fussy baby. Babies love to suck for comfort and security, as well as nutrition and a pacifier provides a bottle-fed baby with a substitute to frequent comfort sucking at the mother’s breast.
Pacifier nipples that are straight, flat, orthodontic, and bulb-shaped are perfectly safe for newborns. An orthodontic pacifier is designed like a natural nipple, flatter and slightly square, and is intended to accommodate the motion a baby makes with their tongue when nursing.
It is recommended for waiting until your child is at least 12 months old before you wean her from her binky. That’s because pacifier use at nap time and bedtime lowers the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
Yes, you can safely give your baby a pacifier at bedtime. To make it as safe as possible, though, make sure to follow these guidelines: Don’t attach a string to the pacifier as this can present a strangling risk. Don’t give your baby a pacifier at night while he or she is learning how to breastfeed.
Check the pacifier before each use , especially when the baby is teething and throwing away, for damage weakness. However, we recommend the soother be replaced every two months for hygienic purposes.
If he latches on well and takes long, drawn out pulls, then he’s likely hungry and actually his sucking motion is shorter and shallower, then he’s probably sucking for comfort.
Limit the time you allow your child to use a pacifier. Use it only for sleep time and comfort until about 12 months old and then plan to give it up.
Once your baby’s teeth emerge, usually around six months, research suggests that orthodontic pacifiers are the preferred shape. The orthodontic shape is least likely to alter the shape of the baby’s gum ridge/dental arch.
|Dimensions||9.9 × 4.6 × 11.2 cm|
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.