Pigeon Liquid Cleanser 700ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Pigeon Store
- Ideal multipurpose cleanser for babies.
- Made from 100% food grade (edible) ingredients.
- Can kill 99.99% bacteria.
- Easy to rinse.
- Gentle on skin and tough on germs.
- Naturally biodegradable.
- Available in 200 ml, 450 ml, 700 ml and refill pack of 650 ml, 500 ml, 200 ml.
Pigeon liquid cleanser is the ultimate natural cleanser and is essential for baby's health. It is dermatologically tested and has skin friendly pH; ideal for cleansing nursing bottles, nipples, pacifiers, feeding accessories, toys and also edibles such as vegetables, fruits, etc.
MRP: You Save: 178.00
- Ideal for cleansing feeding bottles, nipples / teats, pacifiers, feeding accessories, toys as well as fruits, vegetables, etc.
- Made from biodegradable ingredients to ensure the safety and best care for your baby.
- Provides much stronger wash than regular detergent commonly found in kitchens.
- Can remove even the toughest formula stains and yet gentle on skin.
- Safe and effective way to wash baby accessories, fruits and vegetables.
- Removes pesticide residues from fruits and vegetables.
- There is no added alcohol and added color; thus safe to use.
- Tried and tested by mothers all over the world, it has proven to be highly effective in killing bacteria.
Purified Water (Aqua), Sodium Citrate, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sucrose Laurate, Potassium Carbonate, Citric acid, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance
Directions of Use
- Mix 20ml liquid cleanser in 1 litre water.
- Clean baby accessories by pouring the cleanser directly onto the sponge and scrub gently.
- To clean vegetables and fruits soak in water for 10 minutes with liquid cleanser then rinse with clean running water.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children
- If accidentally swallowed, drink plenty of water and consult a physician.
- For sensitive skin, we recommend the use of gloves
- Cold weather may cause crystallization, but cleaning properties will not be affected.
Yes. It is safe for baby’s skin as it is made from 100% food grade (edible) ingredients only.
It contains purified water (aqua), sodium citrate, alcohol, propylene glycol, sucrose laurate, potassium carbonate, citric acid, sodium benzoate, fragrance.
Yes. It is safe to wash fruits and vegetables with pigeon liquid cleanser as it contains natural food safe ingredients only.
Yes, you can use it to clean feeding bottles, nipples / teats, pacifiers, feeding accessories, toys as well as fruits, vegetables, etc.
Try to use within one year after opening and before the expiry date for optimum effectiveness.
Mix 20ml liquid cleanser in 1 litre water. Clean baby accessories by pouring the cleanser directly onto the sponge and scrub gently. To clean vegetables and fruits soak in water for 10 minutes with liquid cleanser then rinse with clean running water.