ICPA RA Thermoseal Rapid Action Fresh Mint Toothpaste, 100g
Brand/Mfr. : ICPA
Combo packs for this product
Pack of 2
Pack of 3
Pack of 4+
- Has fresh mint flavor
- Useful for sensitive teeth
- Prevents dental cavity
- Gives fresh and clean mouth
Ideal sensitivity relief toothpaste formulated with clinically proven ingredients, will become incorporated as fluoroapatite layer during acid attacks, reduces demineralization of enamel and helps you to keep smiling.
MRP: You Save: 7.00
- Reviews (0)
- Provides relief from dentinal pains as by forming a neurosensory block in teeth
- Made of active ingredients that are clinically proven for reducing painful dental sensitivity
- Can decrease the solubility of apatite crystals
- Reduces the demineralization of enamel by decreasing the acid production
- Given protection to teeth towards sensitivity caused by various factors such as heat, cold, sweets, acids and contact
- Sugar free
- Safe to use
- Clinically proven ingredients
- Helps you keep smiling
- Protect your teeth
- Potassium nitrate: Prevents sensitivity
- Sodium monofluorophosphate: Diminish demineralization of enamel
- Sorbitol, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Polyethylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate, Purified Water
Directions For Use:
- Brush twice daily or as prescribed by the physician
Safety Information :
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Store at a temperature below 30˚C
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Not to be swallowed
- Keep tube capped when not in use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not brush sensitive area for a long time
RA Thermoseal Rapid Action Fresh Mint Toothpaste Review & Unboxing
It is a sharp pain or discomfort produced in teeth as a response of cold or hot temperature.
Generally, sensitivity caused by heat, cold, sweets, acids or contact.
It contains Potassium nitrate, Sodium monofluorophosphate, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Polyethylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate and Purified Water.
No. It does not help in removing the yellow stain of teeth.
As sensitive toothpaste contains more potassium nitrate, it helps in diminishing demineralization of enamel and in preventing sensitivity.
Mostly, it does not cause any side effects when it is used as prescribed. But in case, if any side effects persist, please consult your doctor.
Use this as prescribed by your doctor. Some people may experience nausea, stomach pain, headache which is very rare and resolves over time and these symptoms do not require any medical treatment.