- Reduces the demineralization of enamel and dentin by decreasing the acid production of bacterial plaque and decreases the solubility of apatite crystals.
- Builds increasing protection against sensitivity of teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact.
- Helps in the prevention of dental cavities.
Directions For Use
- Adults and children over 12 years of age should apply at least 2.5 cm (1”) strip of the product to a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth to clean all surfaces thoroughly with RA Thermoseal toothpaste/gel at least twice a day (morning and evening), or as recommended by a dentist or doctor.
- Make sure to brush sensitive areas for a longer time.