Luvlap Galaxy Stroller
Brand/Mfr. : Visit LuvLap Store
- Comfortable and secure to stroll around with your baby.
- Canopy comes with a lock which keeps the canopy in a stable position.
- 3 position Seat reclining for the baby’s comfort.
- A 5 point safety harness helps keep the baby safe and comfortable in sitting or sleeping positions.
- The soft cushion and side padding provide a comfortable ride to your baby.
- Extra spacious stroller with heavy duty wheels – best choice for outdoor use.
- Detachable food tray can be attached while feeding the baby.
The LuvLap galaxy baby stroller with reversible handle allows your child to enjoy and learn about the outside world while sightseeing with you. Recommended for children between 0 to 36 months, weighing up to 15 kg.
- Looking window is present in the canopy which makes you watch your baby without disturbance.
- The extendable canopy protects your child from harsh sunlight and strong winds.
- The large storage basket can tackle a pretty long shopping list or picnic essentials.
- Rear wheel brake is present to stop the stroller without putting force on the stroller and startling the baby.
- Has a 360 degree swivel wheel with lock; the stroller can be locked in a position when we are not moving around for the baby’s safety.
- Detachable and washable cushioned seat to maintain hygiene for your child.
Direction of use
- First lock the wheels.So that the stroller doesn’t move.
- Adjust the recline position according to the baby’s comfortability.
- Place your child in the stroller in the proper position.
- Fasten the safety belt and make sure it secures the baby.
- Undo the stroller lock ,hold the handlebar and push the stroller slowly to move.
- Lock the stroller wheel whenever you are standing or stopping the stroller in a particular place.
- Watch the traffic while using the stroller at the road cross.
- Make sure the harness is snug but not too tight for kids.
- Read the information provided in the box.
The rules for carrying a car seat or stroller onto an airplane are the same as for any other piece of luggage. If it folds up small enough to fit into the overhead compartment, it is generally okay. If not, you will have to check the item.
Stroller often refers to a model with an upright seat while “pram” refers to one with a bassinet or flat sleeping surface.
The soothing sway of the movement combined with the cocoon-like feel of the environment mimics being carried by a parent, which has been positively linked to calmer, happier babies as per a study at the Brain Science Institute
Walking burned more calories when pushing a stroller compared to walking alone, but the effect was more dramatic than expected.
Turn your stroller into a napmobile by reclining the seat so your child can stretch out. Some babies need constant motion to go to sleep and stay asleep. If you stop moving, and your baby wakes up after too short of a nap, then start moving again.