Medela Quick Clean Microwave Bags
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Medela Store
- Easy way to sanitize pumping and feeding accessories.
- Eliminates bacteria and germs.
- Reusable bags; you can use it up to 20 times.
- Made of BPA free materials.
- Slim and simple construction for easy storage.
- Available in boxes of 5 bags.
Medela quick clean microwave bags are the easy way to ensure proper cleaning to your breast pump and feeding accessories, works to eliminate bacteria and germs with microwave and clean water.
- Easy and handy way to disinfect your pumping components and feeding accessories.
- Will save your time and energy by simplifying your cleaning.
- Helps you to maintain proper hygiene for your baby.
- Safe and reliable for steam treatment.
- Space saving sanitizing solution for you; you can sanitize two feeding bottles with teats at a time.
- As it is made of BPA free material, totally safe to use for your baby’s belongings
Directions of Use
- Disassemble the items (pumping device / feeding accessories) that you wish to disinfect into their individual parts.
- Thoroughly rinse all parts with cold, clear water (approximately 20°C), then clean them with warm, soapy water (approx. 30°C). Rinse again with cold, clear water.
- Add 60ml of water to the bag; don’t use less than 60ml of water, using less water may shrink the parts.
- Put all the parts to be disinfected into the bag.
- Seal the bag tightly and put the sealed bag into the microwave; place the bag in the centre of the turntable and make sure the bag stands up securely and can turn freely in the microwave. (If your microwave does not have a turntable, turn the bag halfway through the heating process).
- Heat the bag according to the heating times; 1100W+ = 1.5 minutes, 800–1100W = 3 minutes and 500–750W = 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove the warm bag from the microwave; remove the hot water from the bag by pouring it out through the pouring spout.
- Then carefully open the bag, remove all parts from the bag.
- Dry each part with a clean towel.
- Put the parts that you will not immediately use after cleaning into a clean zip lock bag or store them in a container with a lid.
- Never overload the bag.
- Don’t disinfect the tubing in the microwave bag as this may lead to it becoming deformed.
- Heating for longer than the recommended time may shrink the parts.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children
Yes. Medela microwave bag can hold multiple items at a time; for example one breast shield / connector / valve-membrane assembly and a bottle with cap or teat; two breast shields / connector / valve-membrane assemblies; two 150ml breast milk bottles and caps / teats; two 250ml breast milk bottles and caps / teats. Never try to overload the bag.
You can reuse each medela quick clean microwave bags up to 20 times; don’t use more than this or when the bag is damaged.
Yes. You can use medela microwave bags to sanitize breast pump parts and accessories, storage bottle, feeding bottles, teats, dummies, cups, etc.
Fill the medela quick clean microwave bags with 60 ml water; don’t use less than this amount as it may may shrink the accessories
Medela quick clean microwave bags are made of Polypropylene (PP) and has no BPA; thus totally safe to be used