Mee Mee Multi-Textured Gel Filled Teether Set
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Mee Mee Store
- BPA free gel filled teether for babies.
- Multi-textured for easy grip and handling.
- Gel filled teether will be more gentle on the baby’s gums.
- Helps to reduce pain and itchiness during teething.
- Easy to use, sterilize, carry and store.
- Available in different fun shapes.
Note: Colour may vary according to the availability.
Mee mee multi-textured gel filled teethers impart a massage-like feel to the baby's gums and can help to get rid of teething pain and itchiness; its attractive colours encourage eye tracking and different shapes stimulate texture understanding.
- Uniquely designed and shaped gel teethers for babies.
- Suitable for babies from 4 months.
- Gives a chewy surface to your little one; thus helps to alleviate teething pain.
- Can be placed in the refrigerator to soothe baby’s gums.
- Comes in various colours and fun designs provide an easy grip for the baby to hold.
Directions of Use
- Give mee mee teether to your baby and let him / her to play with it like a toy. It is completely safe to chew.
Note: Make sure, the teether is well cleaned before you give it to your baby.
- If the teether is torn or broken, please replace it regardless of the number of times it has been used.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. Mee mee gel filled teethers are safe for your baby as they are BPA free, will be more gentle and soothes baby gums.
You can give teether when your baby is in a crib; but never leave the child unattended.
You can start introducing teether from 4 months as most babies start teething within 4-6 months.
Teethers containing harmful chemicals like phthalate and BPA can be harmful to the baby. Mee mee gel filled teethers are totally free from harmful things.
The common signs of teething are, babies gum seems sore and red, they have rash on their face, they are rubbing their ear and dribbling more than usual.