Mee Mee Multi-Textured Silicone Teether
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Mee Mee Store
- BPA free silicone teethers for your little one.
- Designed to offer easy grip to the baby.
- Imparts a massage-like feel in gums.
- Helps to reduce pain and itchiness during teething.
- Available in different fun shapes and colours.
Note: Colour may vary according to the availability.
Mee mee multi-textured silicone teether has rounded edges and non-toxic colorants to ensure baby’s safety and will give massage-like feel on the baby’s gums to reduce teething pain and itchiness; suitable for babies from 4+ months.
- Multi-textured silicone teether will be gentle on your baby’s gums.
- Suitable for babies from 4 months.
- Specially designed for baby’s small fingers to grasp securely.
- Textured surface provides oral stimulation and improve gums development.
- Bright colours encourage eye tracking and different shapes stimulate texture understanding.
Directions of Use
Give mee mee silicone teether to your baby and let him / her to play with it like a toy. It is completely safe to chew.
Note: Make sure, the teether is well cleaned before you give it to your baby.
- If the teether is torn or broken, please replace it regardless of the number of times it has been used.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. Mee mee silicone teethers are completely safe for babies as they are made from BPA free, non toxic and food grade silicone materials.
You can handwash it with soapy water / mild cleanser and rinse thoroughly with clean water.
It is recommended to change the silicone teether for every two months to maintain proper hygiene; note that you should change it when you see the first signs of wearing.
You can start introducing teether from 4 months as most babies start teething within 4-6 months.
You can give mee mee silicone teether to your baby. It is completely safe to chew, contains no harmful chemicals and helps to ease teething pain.