Pigeon Baby Training Toothbrush Lesson 3
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Pigeon Store
- Designed to introduce first real toothbrush experience.
- Tongue cleaner cleans baby’s tongue.
- Training toothbrushes for babies after 12 months.
- Next step in developing brushing habits.
- Assists in daily brushing activity.
- BPA free.
- Co-developed with paediatric dentist.
Pigeon baby training toothbrush lesson 3 is specially designed to introduce their first real toothbrush experience to your baby, assists in gentle cleaning and removes food particles; ideal to develop a regular brushing activity for babies who have age of 12 years and above.
MRP: You Save: 32.00
- Ideal tooth brush for babies after 12 months when the most of the milk teeth are in.
- Improves proper brushing habits.
- Allows babies to massage their teeth and gums gently.
- Tongue cleaner removes food particles and thus prevents bacteria build up.
- Flat handle of the brush makes it easy for baby to grasp.
- Soft elastomer rubber head will be soothing on your baby’s gums.
- Extra soft and rounded bristles for gentle cleaning of baby’s teeth.
- Its fine bristle-ends allow proper cleaning teeth area as well as between the teeth.
- Handle – Polypropylene, TPE (SEBS)
- Brush head – TPE (SEBS)
- Bristles – Saturated polyester resin
Direction of Use
- Take pea-sized toothpaste on the pigeon toothbrush.
- Gently brush gums and teeth of your baby in circular motion.
- Rinse and gargle.
Note: Baby should use this brush only under adult supervision.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
You should brush your baby’s teeth as soon as your child’s first tooth emerges; always use a small-headed, soft-bristled toothbrush to brush your child’s teeth.
It is important to keep up with a regular brushing routine of at least two times in day to maintain teeth and gum health.
Babies who have age of 1 year and above can use pigeon baby training toothbrush lesson 3 to start with a regular brushing activity.
Yes. Pigeon baby training toothbrush lesson 3 is free from BPA.
Try to make brushing a regular habit in morning; give a child friendly toothbrush and toothpaste to make kids enjoy their brushing time.
After every use, rinse the pigeon toothbrush well under running water and dry off. Store in a cool and dry place; have a habit of replacing toothbrush in every 3 months.