Pigeon Baby Wipes (Pure Water) 82s
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Pigeon Store
- 99% pure water based baby wipes.
- Extra soft & gentle towards the baby’s skin.
- Alcohol and paraben free wipes.
- Has skin friendly pH.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Fragrance free wipes ensure gentle cleansing.
- Can prevent rashes and minor infections.
Formulated with 99% pure water and microbiologically tested for ensuring superior hygiene and quality; these wipes are free from alcohol and paraben, so completely safe for your babies.
MRP: You Save: 57.00
- As it is made with 99% pure water and other natural ingredients only, suitable for all skin types.
- These wipes are fragrance-free and are incredibly soft on your baby’s soft & sensitive skin.
- Crafted from extra soft fabric; this helps prevent rashes or skin infections and does not cause any irritation.
- Safe to be used on baby’s face, body and diaper area.
- Pure water
Water, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Citrate and Citric Acid
Direction of Use
- Open the pack and draw one wipe out.
- Gently wipe your baby’s skin.
- Do not store under direct sunlight or high temperature.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Reseal the front label for keeping the wipes moisturized.
- Do not flush.
- Dispose used wipes properly.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
Water wipes contain more water content than usual wipes. So, it will be more gentle on your baby’s skin. These water wipes can be used even on newborn babies.
Yes. Pigeon water wipes are formulated with 99% pure water, provides gentle cleansing and moisturization to your baby’s skin.
The main difference between water wipes and normal wipes is their water content. Water wipes are formulated with more water content than normal baby wipes.
Yes. Pigeon water wipes are gentle and safe enough to be used on newborn’s face, body and diaper areas.
No. Using water wipes will not cause diaper rash. Diaper rash can be caused by the following reasons: material of the diaper, diaper changing frequency, sensitive skin and continuous use of diaper.