Sebamed Baby powder 100g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Sebamed Store
- Absorbs extra moisture from the baby’s skin
- Keeps baby’s skin soft, supple, and smooth.
- Easy and simple to use.
- Pleasant botanical fragrance.
- Powder can be used on the baby from one month onwards.
- Not heavily laden with chemicals.
Sebamed Baby Powder is a talc powder recommended for babies to protect their skin from dryness.
MRP: You Save: 95.00
- Micronized form of titanium dioxide reduces the uncomfortable friction generated by rubbing and chafing.
- Extra soft formula with Allantoin helps in protecting the baby’s delicate skin against irritation.
- Olive oil soothes dryness by hydrating the skin.
- Zero irritant reactions and almost zero allergic reactions.
- Specially formulated to consolidate the resistance of baby’s skin.
- Olive Oil – Moisturizer
- Talc – lubricant
- Zinc Oxide – Absorbent
- Allantoin (Soothing agent),OleaEuropaea Fruit Oil, Titanium Dioxide (Color pigment).
- Designed to nourish and protect the sensitive skin of the baby.
- Effective in treating nappy rash.
- Used as a cleansing agent, dry shampoo, and freshener in the daily household.
Direction for Use:
- Take the requisite amount of powder on your palms.
- Pat gently on the desired area to apply.
- Clean the skin before application.
- Repeat 3 to 4 times daily for maximum benefits.
- For external use only.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Do not use post expiration.
- Do not bring in contact with eyes
- Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Sebamed Baby Powder has a sufficient amount of talc in it. Using asbestos-free talcum powder on the baby’s skin can have adverse health effects.
Sebamed Powder must be gently patted on the baby’s akin. Dusting it on the baby can create an undesirable situation. The powder particles might enter the nostrils creating sneezing or adverse respiratory diseases
Sebamed powder is not rich in toxic chemicals. It is ultra-soft and pH balanced, so it is widely used as a cosmetic in the beauty industry. It is used as a setting powder over make-up.
It is advisable to use Sebamed powder and allow the skin to breathe and absorb it for some duration. It is effective in treating diaper rash and can be poured inside the diaper to prevent friction.
Sebamed Baby Powder is dermatologically tested in laboratories and is completely safe to use if the infant is not hypersensitive to any of its ingredients. It is recommended to consult a pediatrician before using it.
No. To apply, step away from your baby and shake the powder into your hand. Don’t shake it directly on your baby or nearby.
The moisturizing content safeguards your baby’s skin against dryness and leaves it with a soothing effect.
Yes. It provides a soothing effect for the skin and stimulates the healing process of rashes and irritation.
You don’t need to use powder unless your baby has a diaper rash.
Yes, the sebamed baby powder is suitable for newborn babies.