Tynor Elastic Knee Support Large
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Tynor products Store
- Elastic knee support with open patella.
- Provides controlled compression.
- Sizing flexibility to ensure comfort fit.
- Allows normal movements of the knee.
- Can be used for patella-femoral conditions.
- Available in 4 different sizes.
Tynor elastic knee support is designed with strong aluminum hinge to ensure right splinting and provides controlled compression around the knee to relieve pain; it can be used for patella femoral conditions, post knee surgery and knee pain.
MRP: You Save: 221.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Designed to support and stabilize the knee area with firm & comfortable grip.
- Provides uniform compression and perfect fitting.
- Strong aluminum hinges for free flexion movements.
- Has open patella design to reduce the pressure.
- Cushioned patella for ensuring maximum comfort and compression.
- Wrap design with anterior closing feature eases the application and offers flexibility in sizing.
Direction of Use
- Place the knee support over your knee so that the patellar opening comes over the patella region.
- Pull and lock the top and bottom straps of the knee support as per your comfort for additional reinforcement.
- Size S – 14.8 to 17.2 inches (37 to 43 cm).
- Size M – 17.2 to 19.6 inches (43 to 49 cm).
- Size L – 19.6 to 22 inches (49 to 55 cm).
- Size XL – 22 to 24.4 inches (55 to 61 cm).
Note: Measure circumference around mid thigh (approximately 6 inches above knee).
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Elastic knee support can help you to keep your knee muscles in a stabilized stage and get relief from pain sensation.
Yes. It can help you to get relieve from pain as it provides support and immobilization on your knee region.
Place the knee support over your knee so that the patellar opening comes over the patella region. Pull and lock the top and bottom straps of the knee support as per your comfort for additional reinforcement.
Knee braces are designed with open patella (hole) to provide support and comfort.
Measure circumference around your mid thigh (approximately 6 inches above knee) and choose the size of knee support accordingly.
Yes, it should be tight enough; because if it is too loose, it will slide down from your leg and will not provide required support.
L, M, S, XL