Tynor LS Belt Lumbopore A-0 A-04 XL
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Tynor products Store
- Compression belt for lumbar and sacral region.
- Provides effective compression and firm grip.
- Allays low back pain syndrome.
- Can relief the pain caused by wrong posture.
- Available in five different sizes.
- Offers proper ventilation and comfort to the user.
Lumbopore belt designed with technically correct materials provides effective compression and maintains the lumber and sacral regions in neutral position and also allays low back pain syndrome.
MRP: You Save: 401.00
- Reviews (0)
- Belt for compressing and maintaining lumbar and sacral region in a neutral position.
- Made from monofilament stripped elastic which is durable and can offer better compression.
- Anatomically pre-shaped and semi rigid splints for perfect fitting and enhanced comfort.
- Has broad hook and loop tape panel for better holding and also offers sizing flexibility.
- Extra porous to ensure proper ventilation and gives maximum comfort to the user.
- Double pull elastic mechanism for providing extra compression and gives firm grip.
- Highly porous.
- Anatomically shaped.
- Double pull mechanism.
- Sizing flexibility.
- Sleek construction.
- Has pleasant aesthetics.
Direction of Use
- Wrap the LS Belt Lumbopore around your waist such that the back panel should be placed at the centre of the vertebral column.
- Close the hook and loop as per your comfort.
- Now, stretch and fasten the double pull mechanism tightly to add firmness and grip.
- Size S – 28 to 32 inches (70 to 80 cm).
- Size M – 32 to 36 inches (80 to 90 cm).
- Size L – 36 to 40 inches (90 to 100 cm).
- Size XL – 40 to 44 inches (100 to 110 cm).
- Size XXL – 44 to 48 inches (110 to 120 cm).
Note: Measure circumference around the waist (immediately below navel)
- Wash at least once in a week.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- LS belt or Lumbo Sacral belt is a support belt used for people who is suffering from low back pain.
Yes. You can wash it; wash it in cold water and hang it to dry.
LS belt or Lumbo Sacral belt can be used for back pain. LS belt does not cure the root cause, it acts as a reminder to maintain a correct posture and prevents further worsening.
It is not recommended to wear Back belt all day.
Wash it at least once in a week.
Washing Back belt or Lumbopore belt in washing machine can damage it and can reduce the lifespan; so hand wash it with mild detergent and cold water.
Yes, you can. But, make sure that you are not wearing it continuously for more than 8 hours.