Merlion Naturals Aloe Vera Powder 227g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit MERLION NATURALS Store8.07 Cashback
- Aloe vera powder made of 100% aloe.
- Will give multi-dimensional benefits.
- Free from synthetic additives and preservatives.
- Can be used for skin as well as hair.
- Promotes firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Maintains the vitality of the hair and its shine.
MRP: You Save: 60.00
- Merlion naturals aloe vera powder made of 100% natural, vegan, non-GMO, food grade aloe vera.
- Contains essential vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids.
- Soothe rashes, skin irritations, improves moisturization when used as a skin care product.
- Moisturizes the hair & scalp, conditions the hair and leaves it smooth and shiny when used as a hair care product.
- Can promote hair growth, prevents itchy scalp and reduces dandruff.
- Soothes and reduces irritation in the digestive tract when used as a food supplement.
Aloe vera (100%)
Instructions of Use
Food Supplement: Mix half scoop (approximately 1.5 grams) in 8 oz of water or beverage (as per your choice) once per day.
For Hair Care: Can be used for hair masques, hair wash and soothing scalp.
For Skin Care: Can be used for face masques, body scrubs, face wash, nail treatments, cleansers, etc.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For external application only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If irritation or rashes occur, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Aloe vera powder is made from dried aloe vera extracts that are ground into a powder consistency; merlion aloe vera powder is made of 100% natural, vegan, non-GMO, food grade aloe vera.
Merlion aloe vera powder gives benefits of skin, hair and intestinal health. It helps to reduce itchy rashes, sunburn, and dryness; imports enough moisture to the hair, makes it soft & shiny; soothes digestive tract.
No, they are not same; aloe vera powder can be referred as the concentrated form of aloe vera, so you need to use less of it.
Aloe vera powder has longer shelf life than gel form; can be mixed with other ingredients to formulate a variety of skincare products.
Yes, you can drink aloe vera powder; it benefits your digestive tract and helps to soothe and reduce stomach ailments, including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
You can use aloe vera powder on your face as a face-mask; just mix the powder with oils (jojoba oil, coconut oil, argan oil, etc) and apply it as a face mask.
It is not advised to apply aloe vera daily on your hair as it possesses cooling properties, may cause cold. Do it once or twice a week.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.