Dr. Odin Weighing Scale – Bathroom Scale CB-302
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Dr. Odin Store
- Dr.Odin Weighing scale helps to show readings which are largely accurate
- Weighing scale equipped with a digital LED display that makes it easier to read the results of the scale
- Has 100g graduation in this bathroom scale
- Bathroom scale that comes with error indicator, low battery indicator and overload indicator
Dr.Odin Weighing Scale is an electronic bathroom scale designed to indicate weight accurately. It provides the most accurate readings and helps you know the smallest of losses and gains in your weight to develop healthier eating habits
- Dr.Odin bathroom scale has an error indicator which helps to solve in case if there is some problem with the reading or the weighted item
- Bathroom scale has a low battery indicator which remains for when the battery is running low and it can be recharged accordingly
- Overload indicator which protects the scale from damage and prolongs its life
- The body fat analyzer has a feature of automatic power off if it is not being used for sometime. This saves battery from getting unnecessarily wasted.
- This bathroom scale automatically turns to zero resettings and automatically switches off to save the battery.
- Has a 4 sensor technology which helps to take proper readings of your weight without mistakes
Directions for Use
- Ensure your scale is on a flat, stable and level surface. Do not use your scale on carpet.
- When taking measurements, stand still in the center of the platform until all measurements are displayed, and if possible do not move your scale in-between measurements.
- Measure yourself every morning when you wake up, after using the restroom, before eating breakfast and wearing no clothes.
- Record those daily measurements and create a weekly average to save in a chart or graph.
Battery problems are often the cause behind digital scale display and function issues. Carefully open the battery compartment and remove the batteries. Use a small, clean paintbrush or cotton swab to sweep the compartment free of dust or debris that might interfere with the battery connection
Over time, scales can lose accuracy due to plain old wear and tear due to regular use and age. Scales must maintain their original balance for accuracy. Over time, however, they tend to lose this balance and they will require recalibration.
Initializing the scale resets the internal parts allowing the scale to find the correct “zero” weight and ensure accurate readings. If the scale is moved and you do not calibrate it, you are likely to see fluctuations in your weight. Moving any digital scale can potentially affect accuracy and dependability.
Every time a digital scale is moved it needs to be calibrated. Initializing the scale resets the internal parts allowing the scale to find the correct “zero” weight and ensure accurate readings. If the scale is moved and you do NOT calibrate it, you are likely to see fluctuations in your weight.
The most common bathroom scale battery size is the AAA. They are also cheaper and easier to find as they power everything from the remote control to cameras, clocks, flashlights, and more. In this case, if you need a digital scale battery fast, you can easily take one from another device in your home.