Vissco Invalid Elbow Crutches With Movable Elbow Support
- Provides the patient with extra stability to enable normal movement.
- Provides a larger base of support facilitating balancing while walking.
- Helps in patients who suffered from a stroke, post lower limb surgery, cerebral palsy, a lower limb fracture or any peripheral nerve disorder.
- It is light weighted.
- Gives the user extra support when walking or standing as it offers far more stability than a standard walking stick.
- Provides four additional points of contact and a stable centre for gravity positioning.
- Improve the quality of life of patients to help them stay independent.