Merlion Naturals French Green Clay Powder 227 g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Pack of 100% French green clay powder.
- Provides natural exfoliation.
- Supports new healthy skin cell growth.
- Leaves the skin soft and moisturized.
- Ideal for your DIY skin or hair mask recipes.
Merlion Naturals French Green Clay Powder cleanses without stripping out the moisture from the skin like bentonite clay and more absorbent than kaolin clay; an ideal and safer choice for all skin types.
MRP: You Save: 60.00
- Merlion French green clay is rich in essential minerals like magnesium, calcium, potassium, silicon, etc.
- Blend of minerals makes this clay powder one of the most absorbent cosmetic clays.
- Offers a natural exfoliation, gently removes dead skin cells from the skin’s outer layer.
- Can increase blood circulation, leaves the skin looking and feeling soft as well as moisturized.
- Helps to improve fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone.
French green clay
Direction of Use
- Mix 1-2 teaspoon of French green clay powder with water to make a paste.
- Use the paste as a face / body mask; leave it for 15 to 30 minutes and gently clean with plenty of clean water.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For external application only.
- Patch test recommended prior to first application.
- Keep out of reach of children.
It provides natural exfoliation, gently removes dead skin cells from the skin’s outer layer and leaves the skin soft & hydrated.
Yes, merlion naturals French green clay powder can help with ageing sign like fine lines, wrinkles and promotes new healthy skin cells
No. It will not strip out skin’s natural moisture like other clays and has more absorbing properties than kaolin clay
Yes. It is a better and safe choice for all skin types.
When using a metal bowl or utensils for mixing clay powder, the properties of metal can react with the minerals of the clay and can make the clay less active; so using a plastic bowl is recommended.