Merlion Naturals Karela Tablets (Bitter Melon) 500mg x 120 Tablets
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Natural herbal supplement with goodness of karela ( bitter melon) in tablet form.
- Packed with nutrients and vitamins.
- Detoxifies and purifies the blood.
- Promotes healthy skin and over all well being.
- Contains 120 tablets in one bottle.
- 100% natural and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Karela or bitter gourd is well known for promoting healthy glucose levels in the body , purifies and supports healthy liver functions in healthy adults.
MRP: You Save: 60.00
- Karela is a rich source of antioxidants that boost the immunity level in the body.
- Helps in improving the digestive functions of the body.
- Karela is effective in regulating insulin secretion that eventually helps maintain a healthy blood sugar level.
- Keeps the skin glowing and protects skin from skin diseases and cell damage.
- Keeps you healthy and active by maintaining overall health.
- Karela ( Momordica charantia )
Direction of use
- Take 1 Tablet, once or twice daily before Meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Not advisable for people taking any medication for diabetes as this may interpret with sugar levels. Can take if doctor advises.
- Pregnant and lactating women should avoid taking any form of supplements without medical advice.
- Not advisable for anyone who is under any other medications.
- Supplements are not to be considered as cure or remedy for any disease condition.
Karela promotes the healthy use of glucose in the body to normalize insulin resistance.
If you are suffering from diabetes, karela or bitter gourd is considered good to keep a check on your blood sugar level. As it lowers the blood glucose levels it is always advised to avoid karela if you are under diabetes medication.
Karela detoxifies and safe for liver.
Karela purifies the skin and adds glow to the skin. balances free radical damage and skin cell damage with its antioxidant source.
Karela reduces LDL or bad cholesterol and decreases the risk of heart disease.
Yes it is 100% natural and formulated from high quality karela or bitter melon.