AVN Dhanadanayanadi Kashayam 200ml
Brand: Visit AVN Store
- Dhanadanayanadi kashayam is useful for neurological diseases of Vata origin.
- A good nervine tonic, improves mobility.
- Dhanadanayanadi facilitates the smooth function of the brain.
- It helps in strengthening muscles and bones.
- Dhanadanayanadi restores nerve function in decreased mobility.
MRP: You Save: 31.00
- AVN Dhanadanayanadi kashayam is an aqueous extract of dhanadanayana, shunti, shigru, rasna, ugragandha other ayurvedic herbs.
- Dhanadanayana is a potential source of an anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, and analgesic properties.
- Shunti is a very effective to reduce flatulence and bloating of the abdomen, helps in the digestion and elimination of toxins. It acts as an anti-diarrhoeal and anti-dysenteric.
- Rasna is rich in antioxidants and can reduce inflammation and pain.
- Ugragandha is an ancient herb having various health benefits. It is a rejuvenating herb, stimulates intelligence and expression.
- Varuna is beneficial for blood purification, urinary-bladder problems, erysipelas, and calculi.
- Chitraka is a medicinal herb used mainly in indigestion cases along with carminative, anti-aging properties.
- Eranda aids in managing disorders like rheumatism, worm infestation, and abdominal disorders.
- Dhanadanayana, Shunti, Shigru, Rasna, Ugragandha, Varuna, Lashuna, Krishna, Chitraka, Eranda, Surataru, Ghana, Pathya, Barbara
Directions of Use
- The dose is 5 – 10 ml, before food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually advised to add equal amount of water to the kashayam.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- If you are taking any kind of medication, please consult your doctor before taking.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before taking.
- Keep out of reach of children
Dhanadanayanadi kashayam is an Ayurvedic medicine which is prepared from multiple herbs such as dhanadanayana, shunti, shigru, rasna, ugragandha, varuna, lashuna, krishna, chitraka, and eranda.
Dhanadanayanadi kashayam restores mobility to a great extent, is aids faster relief of symptoms in hemiplegia, paraplegia and facial paralysis.
Yes. Dhanadanayanadi kashayam helps improve conditions of muscle wasting caused due to stroke or other reasons
Ugragandha is an ancient herb having various health benefits. In Ayurveda, it is known as a rejuvenating herb because of its effect on the nervous system.
Dhanadanayana is commonly known as Grey nicker. It has potential source of an anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, and analgesic properties, can be beneficial in various health complications like fever, skin diseases, swelling and worm infestations.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.