Merlion Naturals Shatavari Root Powder Asparagus Racemosus – 227 gm
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Shatavari features natural, plant-based phyto-estrogens.
- Promotes healthy hormonal balance in women.
- Traditionally used in ayurveda for reproductive health in women.
- Supports women during menstruation.
- Promotes overall strength and immunity.
- Cleanses the gut and promotes gut health.
- Produced and packed in india.
Shatavari features natural, plant-based phyto-estrogens which support and promote normal and healthy hormonal and reproductive functions. Shatavari has been traditionally helpful for women from menstruation through all phases of menopause.
MRP: You Save: 70.00
- Shatavari is the main herbal rejuvenative tonic for female as it supports the healthy production of female hormones.
- The shatavari root supports balanced hormonal level and promotes healthy energy level.
- It promotes digestion by increasing the activity of digestive juices.
- It promotes love , devotion and calms the mind especially in women with mood swings during menopause.
- As a nutritive tonic Shatavari encourages the healthy production of milk in lactating mothers and the healthy production of semen in men.
- The shatavari root helps reducing the free-radical that leads to wrinkles and maintains skin elasticity.
- Merlion Natural’s Shatavari Root Powder is made by grinding Dried Shatavari roots to a fine powder.
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) – 100%
Direction of use:
- Take 2-5 gm of shatavari powder with warm milk/juice twice a day.
- Do not exceed 3-6 gms in a day.
- Can be taken with warm water or milk.
- Shatavari root contains purine. So do not exceed recommended dosage.
- If you are under any medication consult your doctor before use
- Use as per medical advice only.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from direct sunlight.
- If allergic to asparagus avoid shatavari powder.
It provides nourishment to the female reproductive organs and thereby improves female fertility.
Shatavari helps to manage diseases that occurs due to an imbalance of Vata and Pitta dosha.
Safe to take twice per day not exceeding 3-6 grams
Shatavari if taken in recommended dosage is extremely safe. It contains purine, excess purine can increase uric acid levels in the body. So do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Shatavari powder contains phytoestrogens that mimics estrogen in the body . They help combat symptoms related to estrogen deficiency and benefits premenopausal and post menopausal women.
Shatavari controls estrogen production and produce luteinizing hormone that triggers ovulation in women . In men it promotes production of testosterone, healthy semen and controls premature ejaculation.
No , actually Shatavari strengthens the roots of hair and helps maintain colour and lustre
Shatavari root reduces free radical damage that leads to wrinkles and improves skin elasticity.
Shatavari increases the production of prolactin hormone that increases milk production in breastfeeding mother. Consult your doctor before use if you are breastfeeding.