Merlion Hadjod Tablets (Cissus quadrangularis), 500mg x 120 Tablets
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Natural herbal supplement for bone health.
- Formulated with Hadjod (Cissus quadrangularis).
- Has high vitamin C & calcium, supports bone strength.
- Promotes healthy weight management.
- Bottle of 500 mg × 120 tablets.
Merlion naturals hadjod tablet is an ideal bone health supplement with the goodness of high quality Hadjod (Cissus quadrangularis) in form of tablets, supports fractured bone with its various antioxidants such as phenols, tannins, carotenoids, and Vitamin C; suitable for healthy adults.
- Bone health supplement tablet formulated with high quality Hadjod (Cissus quadrangularis).
- Hadjod, an ancient herb which is also known as bone setter, promotes bone strength and improves good digestion.
- Helps in body detoxification and healthy weight management.
- Can relieve pain and inflammation associated with bone fracture, increases mineral density and strength of bones.
- Provides support to the fractured bones, pacifies pains, improves bone formation and mineralization.
Instructions of Use
- Take 1 – 2 tablets, twice a day before meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- If you are taking any kind of medication, please consult your doctor before adding it your diet.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before taking this Hadjod supplements.
- Keep out of reach of children
Cissus quadrangularis or Hadjod is good for weak bones, fracture healing, digestion and weight management.
Yes, Hadjod can speed-up bone mineralization and formation, increase bone mineral density and reduce joint pains.
Hadjod accelerates the fracture healing by supporting the healthy equilibrium between bone restoration and bone formation; also can relieve pain and inflammation associated with fractures.
It is not advised to consume Hadjod supplement in an empty stomach to avoid indigestion; take as instructed by your doctor.
Cissus quadrangularis (Hadjod) has been shown to reduce joint pain and relieve symptoms of arthritis like swelling, pain and stiff joints.
Yes, Cissus quadrangularis (Hadjod) can reduce pain and inflammation associated with fractures.