Novasource Nestle Nutrihep, 400g, Pet Jar Pack, Vanilla Flavour
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Nestle Store
- Dietary management for individuals with chronic liver disease.
- Enriched with branched chain amino acids.
- 5g protein per 100 g.
- 5 kcal calorie density.
- Regulates protein synthesize.
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals.
BCAA supplementation increases protein metabolism and suppress progression to liver cirrhosis(damaged liver tissue)
MRP: You Save: 60.00
- Rebalances protein-energy malnutrition that is common in liver cirrhosis and other liver diseases.
- Specially formulated for the dietary management of individuals with chronic liver disease and after partial hepatectomy ( surgery to remove damaged part of the liver)
- Protein ensures that muscles and tissues are healthier and keeps the body working normally.
- Supports rapid improvement in liver function after surgery.
- Promotes liver regeneration.
- Calorie dense formula acts as a good source of energy.
- Maintains the level of BCAA where liver conditions are characterized by decreased BCAA levels.
- BCAA regulates the protein synthesis and protein degradation.
- Branched chain amino acids (BCAA): improves liver function after surgery.
- Protein: maintains muscle and body tissues.
Fat emulsion powder [Calcium caseinate (milk protein), Maltodextrin, High oleic acid sunflowerseed oil, Low erucic acid rapeseed oil, Minerals*, Choline hydrogen tartrate, Emulsifier (Soya lecithin), Stabilizer (340i), L-Carnitine, Vitamins#], Maltodextrin, Sugar, Amino acid premix (L-Leucine, Maltodextrin, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), Minerals*, Taurine and Vitamins**.
Minerals (Sodium chloride, Potassium citrate, Potassium phosphate dibasic, Calcium carbonate, Magnesium oxide, Ferric di-phosphate, Potassium iodide, Zinc sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Cupric sulphate, Sodium molybdate, Chromium (III) chloride, Sodium selenite).
Vitamins (L-ascorbic acid, Sodium-L-ascorbate, Nicotinamide, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Thiamine mononitrate, Riboflavin, Retinyl acetate, Folic acid, Phytomenadione, D-biotin, Ergocalciferol, Cyanocobalamin).
- Prevents protein- energy malnutrition.
- Increases Branched chain amino acids (BCAA).
- Regulates liver function.
- Help manage fluids in the body.
- Significantly improves liver steatosis.
- Delightful vanilla flavor.
Direction of use:
- Measure 100ml of pre-boiled water (room temperature) and pour into a clean container.
- Take 6 levelled scoops (approx. 50 gm) of NOVASOURCE Nutrihep powder.
- Use only the enclosed scoop.
- Gradually add power to the water and stir briskly until the powder has completely dissolved.
- The total feed volume would be approx. 135 ml.
- Store in a cool, dry & hygienic place.
- Supplement for special medical purpose.
- Don’t empty contents of pouch into the container. Keep the pouch inside the container.
- After opening the pouch, consume the contents within 4 weeks.
- Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition.
- Strictly to be taken as per the advice of medical practitioner only.
Dietary supplement to manage liver disease and support liver function.
BCAA significantly improves liver function in liver steatosis.
- Patients with cirrhosis benefit from dietary supplementation containing BCAA.BCAA balances protein-energy malnutrition, prevents infection and promotes liver regeneration.
The three branched chain amino acids leucine, isoleucine and valine are good for human liver. Nestle novasource nutrihep is enriched with these BCAA’s.
To help prevent muscle and fat loss everyone must eat foods high in protein. protein is also important for people with liver disease.
- Benefits people with liver cirrhosis, regenerates liver tissue, maintains protein and energy level, contains essential vitamins and minerals for overall health and also helps rapid recovery after liver damage.
- Nestle novasource nutrihep is a supplement for special medical purpose and not known to cause any side effects if taken as a prescribed product.