Nestle Resource Renal- 400g Pet Jar Pack (Vanilla Flavour)
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Nestle Store
- Energy dense formula with reduced electrolyte.
- Dietary supplement for people with renal illness.
- Designed to provide specific nutritional needs.
- Osmolarity (concentration of solution) – 326 mOsm/l.
- Osmolality (plasma concentration) – 449 mOsm/ kg water.
- Delightful vanilla flavor
Protein restricted formula for the dietary management of the individuals with conservatively treated chronic kidney disease.
MRP: You Save: 50.00
- Provides 6% energy from PUFA- (polyunsaturated fatty acids) fatty acid that the body can’t synthesise and must get from diet only.
- Energy dense formula (1.69 kcal/ml) – boost stamina level for proper functioning.
- Protein restricted formula 4.4g/100ml as too much protein can cause waste to build up in the blood and kidneys find it difficult to remove extra waste.
- Contains no added sugar.
- Supports kidney function in case of kidney disease.
- Not to be used as a sole source of nutrition.
- Electrolyte restricted formula: better renal function.
- Fat emulsion powder( maltodextrin, calcium caseinate(milk protein), high oleic acid sunflower seed oil, low erucic acid,rapeseed oil, minerals, emulsifier (soya lecithin), stabilizer (340i), choline hydrogen tartate, vitamins, L-carnitine, sweetener (950), maltodextrin, fiber(gum Arabic, inulin) , isomaltulose, protein fat emulsion powder.Vitamins:L-ascorbic acid, sodium L-ascorbae, nicotinamide, calcium D-panthonate, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, retinyl acetate, folic acid, phytomenadione, D Biotin, ergocalciferol and cyanocobalamine.Minerals:Sodium chloride, potassium citrate, calcium carbonate, potassium phosphate dibasic, magnesium oxide, ferric di- phosphate, zinc sulphate, potassium iodide, manganese sulphate, cupric sulphate, sodium malybdate, chromium (III) chloride and sodium selenite.
- Low protein.
- For individuals with chronic kidney disease.
- Electrolyte restricted.
- Energy dense formula.
- Energy from PUFA.
- Contains vitamin and mineral.
Direction of use:
- Measure 100 ml pre boiled water (room temperature) and pour into a clean container.
- Take 6 levelled scoops (approximately 50 g) of renal powder. Use only the scoop enclosed.
- Gradually add powder to the water and stir briskly until the powder has completely dissolved.
- Total feed volume is approximately 138 ml.
- Recommended dosage is 1 serve per day.
- Only for adult usage.
- Strictly to be used as a prescribed product only.
- Not for individuals with galactosemia.
- Use within 4 weeks once opened.
Protein restricted low electrolytic dietary supplement for individuals with chronic kidney disease.
Provides the unique nutritional needs of kidney patients, low protein, reduced electrolyte,and fortified with vitamins and minerals.
Not all nutrition drinks are the same. They have different nutrients depending who they are meant for. For example resource diabetes for diabetic patients, renal for kidney disease, nutrihep for liver functioning.
If used as per medical guidance does not cause any side effects.
Yes contains inulin and gum Arabic as fiber source.
Dialysis patients often experience short or long term appetite problems that interfere with food intake making them feel tired and sluggish. Renal supplement is for reduced kidney function not for dialysis patients. Use nestle resource dialysis special formula for dialysis patient.
Renal nutritional supplement helps maintain the nutritional status of people with reduced kidney function who are not on dialysis thus making it good for health.