Dyna® Ambulance Cervical Immobilizer
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Dyna Store
- Ambulance collar used to restrict neck and head movements.
- Ideal for cervical immobilization of accident victim during transportation.
- For pre-hospital care to prevent further injuries.
- Height adjustment screws makes it fit to most
- One size fits most of the people (adults).
- Should be used by trained paramedics / care providers.
Dyna ambulance cervical immobilizer is a must have support when there is a suspected spinal injury in an accident scene; ideal for prompt and temporary cervical immobilization of accident victim during transportation and plays a major role in pre-hospital care to prevent further injuries.
- Dyna ambulance cervical immobilizer prevents potentially harmful movements of the cervical spine.
- Useful when a person is suffering from a trauma or injury is transported from the accident scene to the hospital.
- Has anterior tracheal opening for tracheotomy and for feeling carotid pulse.
- Helps to keep the head, neck and spine in the proper position.
- Provides temporary cervical immobilization during transportation.
- Single piece design helps in wearing the collar without disturbing the cervical region.
- Semi rigid material with sturdy foam limits flexion and extension movements of the cervical spine
Directions of Use
- Wrap the immobilizer around the collar so that the chin is placed in the contoured chin rest.
- Fasten the collar with the hook and loop closures neither too loose nor too tight.
- Must be used by trained paramedics or care providers.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Cervical immobilizer is used to keep the head and neck in the correct position after an injury or surgery, gives the injured spinal column and the ligaments time to heal and also supports pain relief.
It is important to immobilize the accident victim’s head and neck during transportation to the hospital to avoid major injury; you can use dyna ambulance cervical immobilizer for this as it is specially designed for the same.
You can use ambulance cervical immobilizer when an injured person need to be transported to the hospital, especially when there is a suspected spinal injury in the accident scene.
Dyna ambulance cervical immobilizer is available in healthcare websites like CUREKA; you can buy it via online with best discounts.
It should be used by trained paramedics or care providers; just wrap the immobilizer around the collar so that the chin is placed in the contoured chin rest and fasten the collar with the hook and loop closures neither too loose nor too tight.