Flamingo Cervical Immobilizer Large OC 2008
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Flamingo Store
- Orthopedic support for neck region.
- One piece design with chin support.
- Provides rigid immobilization of the neck region.
- Designed with frontal opening for tracheotomy.
- Prevents flexion and extension of cervical spine.
- Available in S,M,L and XL sizes.
Stress on the muscle or overstretching of spine can weaken the bones so much that it slips out of place, and lead to neck injury .This collar supports neck with delivering restricted motion and flexibility and is ideal for degenerative disorders, immobilization after trauma, surgery.
MRP: You Save: 201.00
- Designed with anterior tracheal opening that aids in tracheotomy and provide access to carotid pulse.
- Increases pain free movement, flexibility and muscle strength to improve total neck comfort.
- Pre moulded chin and balloon design for rim contact without touching neck surface.
- Delivers rigid immobilization upto 60% and promotes faster healing.
- Measure the distance between chin and sternum in extended position and if it is below 7 cms go for Small size, 7-8cms medium, 8-9 cms large, 9-10 cms xlarge.
Direction of use
- Place the immobilizer around your neck and fasten the hook and loop to get secure comfortable fit.
- For single person use only.
- Hand wash the collar with mild detergent.
- Dry in shade on a flat surface.
- Do not dry clean.
Measure the distance between edge of sternum and lower jaw with neck in extension position.
No made with foam and lightweight and also supports well at the chin to balance well without causing any heavy feel to the wearer.
Delivers rigid support with single piece to support the neck around and made with semi rigid plastic with cushioned foam.
Philadelphia collar comes with 2 pieces front and back whereas cervical immobilizer is one piece design with chin support that supports neck around.
Cervical immobilizer is used to keep the head and neck in correct position after spinal card injury, neck injury, spondylolisthesis.
Cervical immobilizer support and protect your neck for a short term to give relief post trauma and surgery and is good to wear if your doctor advices.