Flamingo Cervical Traction Kit (Sleeping) OC2198
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Flamingo Store
- A complete cervical traction kit.
- Designed to perform cervical traction in sleeping posture.
- Effectively supports your neck during traction.
- Universal size.
- Holds your neck with maximum comfort.
- Can help to relieve neck pain and neck stiffness.
Cervical traction kit comes with all the necessary items to perform cervical traction; effectively supports your neck region during application of traction. Cervical traction will be beneficial in the conditions like cervical spondylosis and disc prolapse.
MRP: You Save: 759.00
- Ideal cervical traction kit designed to perform cervical traction in sleeping posture.
- Will be beneficial in the following conditions cervical spondylosis, neck pain, stiffness in the neck and cervical disc injury.
- Holds the neck firmly without any discomfort and supports the neck during the application of traction.
- Soft padded head holder to ensure maximum comfort.
- Spreader bar holds the traction head holder and keeps the pulley rope flexible for movements.
- Water bag made of durable material to hold the required weight to perform traction.
Contents of the pack
- Soft padded head holder
- Spreader bar with hook
- Traction pulley bracket
- 3 meter long cord
- Water weight bag
Directions of Use
- Place the soft padded head holder on the front and back side on your neck.
- Connect the traction belt with traction rod and then hook the rod to the pully with the required weight as advised by your doctor.
Note: Traction should be perform under the supervision of the doctor.
- Weight should not exceed the recommended amount.
- Keep out of reach of children.
No. It is not recommended to sleep with a cervical traction on your neck.
It does not cause any side effects if it is done properly as advised by the doctor. In some cases, it may cause headache, nausea and tissue injury
Yes. It works by relieving cervical spasm caused due to cervical spondylitis or cervical fracture. It significantly reduces pain and pressure on the neck muscles.
Yes. Cervical traction is beneficial in cervical spondylosis, neck pain, neck sprain, stiffness in the neck, dislocation in cervical region and cervical disc injury.
In some cases, your tissues / muscles are sensitive to damage due to more weight hanging; so it is best to get advice from your doctor and follow all the instructions given to you.
Cervical traction treatment can range from to 30 to 60 minutes; can be perform every day, better so to follow as recommended by your doctor. Never sleep with this on.